Chapter 20: Back to Normal, Somewhat

It has been a week since Kim was rescued and everything is back to normal, except for Alex checking on her every thirty minutes. Kerry and Kim was sitting on the patio in the backyard drinking tea and talking, Kerry was telling Kim about what an incredible woman Kim's mother was. Charles had just arrived and decided to not only check on Kerry and Kim but give Kim information on the men after her. 

Hello Mr. Diaz Kim acknowledge his presence, Charles glared at her playfully while pointing a finger, young lady didn't I told you to call me Charles or better yet call me dad, you are family whether you know it or not. Kim smile as her eyes well up with tears and she nodded at his words. Charles handed Kim a folder and ask her if she recognize anybody, opening it she immediately notice the man in a black suit smoking a cigar, this man she pointed at the picture and said if she is not mistaken she help him out when she was thirteen, he was shot in the Alley way and she save him.

As Mike and Frank join to give updates they told Kim that Mr. Valentino may have an obsession with her because of that, they also went on to tell her that judging by the investigation he wants to please his infatuation by making her his wife and will go to great lengths even if that meant illegally getting her. Over my dead body an angry voice lace with venom spoke. Looking around they were grace with Alex presence who stood at the entrance to the backyard.

Dinner will be ready soon Kerry stand and kiss Alex on the cheek as she headed in the house. As everyone followed, Alex walked to where Kim was and scope her up in his arm bridal style then made his way to his room. Laying her on the bed he slowly attach his lips to hers as they kiss slowly yet passionately. He removed his lips from her and went to her ears, you are mine and mine alone, I will not let nobody take you away from me and as I said if I have to trap you in my room I will and kitten you won't be bored he bit on her earlobe causing her to squeal.

 Alex she moaned as he trail kisses down her neck speaking sweet words to her, you know this door has a lock if you do not want me to walk in you in the process of my grandchildren being made Kerry spoke as she stand at the door with her arms cross and her lips tugging into a smile. Kim hide in Alex chest as he groan mother and hung his head. Hey Kerry did you tell everyone that dinner is ready Charles said while walking up behind Kerry with David in his arms.

David giggle, daddy look, Kim and Alex sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Charles put his hand over David face, nothing to see here my boy is finally becoming a man, I was starting to get worried when you did not start dating after Hillary but it's all good. Dad Alex groan while Kim burst out laughing. Let's leave the two love birds alone Kerry said pushing Charles and David out. I have been meaning to ask about Hillary Kim started to say but Alex interrupted her by sealing her lips with a kiss, she is gone so please do not think about her, I feel sorry for what happen to her but she shook hands with the devil.

Biting her lips she nodded but thought to ask him later about Sirus, pulling her up they made their way downstairs hand in hand.  Everybody was enjoying themselves until a knock was heard at the door, a goodnight was heard followed by Sirus standing in the dining room doorway. Alex jumped out of his seat, what the hell are you doing here didn't I warn you to stay far away from Kim and when I mean far away, Pluto from Earth.

 I get it, but I had to talk to her myself Sirus said putting up his hands. Alex walked up to him, I don't care I am not letting Kim out of my sight and to have you talk to her you will have to knock me out before that happens, so get the hell out. Looking at Alex then at Kim who was being shielded from him by Alex brothers, Sirus hung his head down and said am so sorry Kim and I hope someday you will forgive me for everything, then he turned around and walked out.

Kim stood there not knowing what to do, in her heart it was saying to forgive him and in her mind it was telling her don't trust Sirus because he broke it the moment he played her. Biting her bottom lip she look up to see Alex standing in front of her staring at her. Please don't think about forgiving him Kim and if you do, forgive and never see or be in the same place as him again.

 As they went back to eat dinner Alex place his hand on Kim thigh rubbing it up and down, as she suck in a breath she look at Alex who was smirking while he talk about how the company is prospering all she thought was you dirty dog. When dinner was done Kim help out with the dishes then headed to bed where Alex was seated on the bed, what are you doing here? I want to sleep with you, Kim eyes widen say what now she squeak, Alex got up quickly after realizing his mistake, no I mean not as in that way she said scratching his neck.

 Kim laugh at him and agreed knowing what he meant making her grab his hand and move to the bed laying them both down. Looking at each other Kim smile at him and said I am glad things are back to normal, somewhat. What do you mean somewhat, Alex ask, I mean there is still people after me and my father's work that I can't seem to find and you always checking on me all day everyday, I just want you to focus on yourself this is my mess.

Kim look at me, this is our problem, when I claim you as mine your problems became mine do you know why? Kim shook her head no then said but Alex kiss her, in that kiss she felt love and passion. That is why, Kimberley Jones I am deeply in love with you, tears came to Kim's eyes and with a smile she said I feel the same, I am deeply in love with you too Alexander Diaz with that they fall asleep in each others arms.