Chapter 21: Back at the Office, Is Sirus a stalker?

Alex and Kim walked into the building of Diaz Incorporation early in the morning. Many people were looking at them but mostly telling Kim welcome back because they had heard about what Sirus had done to her and how he drag her into trouble and was the cause of her termination. Sitting behind the desk in Alex office because he was serious about not letting her out of his sight that he made it that they was a desk set up in his personal office for her.

    Checking to see if the firewall was in place Kim found a hidden software in one of the files that look like a spyware. Alex take a look at this Kim called him over when Alex rounded the table to see what Kim was showing him she explain the hidden software and ask if he knew about it. Alex got on the phone and called Jared up to his office. A knock was heard followed by Jared walking in and was filled in about the spyware.

    Kim left Alex and Jared to work on the problem as she went to the break room for something to snack on. While she ate people started screaming as alarms went off in the building, Kim wondered what was going on because every alarm should not go off at the same time, rushing out she ran into a man who said there is problems in the electric room for the computers making both of them check it out. 

     When they arrive Kim gasp at how smoke and sparks was flowing in the room, we need to find the breaker for the building and shut the whole thing down for this place goes up in flames. Do you have a laptop she ask the man who nodded and got his immediately, let get to the breaker she said while opening the laptop as they walk. What are you doing the man ask her watching as she walk and work on the laptop, I am hacking into the server quickly before we loose all the data, I know the files backs up to our home computers but that is only after the head approves any recent work will be gone immediately.

    As she finish backing up the files Kim got curious about something, Why is everybody else not thinking to shut off the breaker, she quickly did further work then close the laptop. They reach the breaker room and shut down the whole room completely, that was close Kim huff a breath and laugh, yes I know the man said with a sinister smirk then hit Kim in the head with a pipe. Retrieving his laptop, this was too easy who knew I would get the plans the new project Alex was working on he said to him.

   Walking out he ran into someone, boss he said more like a question. Did you get it the man questioned, yes I got everything here they played right into my hands he said. The boss walked away causing the man to leave before getting caught. He was smart enough to blend in with the others and walk out with them.

   Where is Kim Alex shouted as they exited the building letting the authority do their jobs and since nobody answered he tried to go back inside but was stopped by authorities who told him it wasn't safe. ALEX someone yelled, he turned around looking at his mother and father and went over to them, where is Kim? Kerry ask frantically but got in return a I don't know, she hasn't come out, no one has seen her. Charles called over an officer and told him that a Kimberley Jones is still in the building and to look for her.

    Kimberley, Kimberley, wake up your safe now. Groaning Kim open her eyes to see Sirus looking at her with pain in his eyes. Sirus is that you, she ask with her eyebrows scrunch together, what happen she spoke looking around the breaker room. I don't know one minute am entering in the building to look for Alexander to talk to him the next am hearing a noise then seeing a man running out, I came to see what happen and found you here.

    My head is hurting, I need to find, find, find then she past out after that. Sirus look at her then picked her up and took her outside where the paramedics surrounded them. Alexander had his back turned then turned around when Kerry gasp and pointed at Kim who was being taken to the ambulance by the stretcher, he stomp over to her but stop when he saw Sirus touch her check then kiss her head in an affectionate way. Alex clench his teeth then tighten his fist and walk over to them pushing Sirus out the way he ask the medics to let him go with them.

   When they agreed he turn to Sirus and glared at him, if looks could kill he would be six feet under making his way to hell for permanent residence. Sirus only raise an eyebrow at him and turned around walking away. Alex held Kim's hand as they were transported to the hospital, his father followed to ease Kerry's mind. As they sat in the hospital the doctor came out and told them that Kim has a concussion and has to be kept to make sure she remains in good condition.

   Kim why the hell didn't you get out of the building when you heard the alarm, Alex ask as soon as he walked into her room. She sat up and told him everything that happen causing him to move his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner. So they have the recent files the company lost ask Charles, Kim shook her head no and told them that she found it a bit suspicious that the man laptop did not have the company logo and also that her expertise is in software engineering not network engineering so why come to her, how did he know she was in the break room so she played it smart and send the files to the computer at home deleting all trace on his laptop, he practically got a blank computer she said.

  That's my girl Alex said while getting up to kiss her, I will be back stay in bed doctors order he said with pointing with a serious face. Resting her head back on the bed she was thinking when she heard the door open and close and kept her eyes closed. Feeling hands on her face a kiss went on her lips but it did not feel like Alex lips, opening her eyes she was meant with Camron face making her push him away quickly and scream.

  Camron what are you doing? Why did you do this? she rush out, Kim Camron said breathlessly, I am in love with you, Alex do not deserve you like I do, please come with me. He inch closer to kiss her again but she push him away telling her she does not feel that way about him, she is in live with Alex. Camron became so upset he started trashing the room then got on top of her chocking her, I cannot stand people like Alex and Sirus they take everything, use people then throw them away like garbage, he use his other hand and rip the hospital gown she was in, I will not lose to them, I will be your first he finish saying while unbuckling his pants.

   Kim tried to get air back in her lungs to scream when he had let her go but it was hard, pinning her down he pulled down her underwear, that is when Kim found the courage to scream only to had a hand place over her mouth. I am connecting us and as he was about to enter he was thrown off by Sirus who punch him to the ground, he went over to Kim only to be turn around and knock unconscious. Sirus Kim sobbed, now where were we Camron said darkly causing her to push the button, she was so distracted that she didn't see Camron had gotten close enough to grab her leg and pull her to him.

   As she was about to enter again, Alex who walk in on the scene ran to Camron and threw him into a wall. You sick son of a bastard, how dare you touch what's mine, Alex kept punching him satisfied by the cracking of bones he heard, you tried to harm my woman your dead he said darkly and delivered the final blow to his head making him drop on the floor. He went and covered Kim only to feel something  jump on his back and stab him in the shoulder. Alex flip Camron over throwing him to the ground then remove the knife from his shoulder throwing it on the ground, when Camron got up and launch at Alex, Sirus awoken to see what was happening and quickly jump up picking the knife up and launching it in Camron killing him in an instant.

   Alex grab Kim wrapping his arms around her, then he looked at Sirus, is it just a coincidence that you came here to check on Kim or are you a stalker? Sirus laugh and said, I guess I got good luck when it comes to a damsel in distress. Pulling his lips in a thin line he watch the nurses rush in but kept his eyes on Sirus curiously.