Chapter 26: The entire truth is out and the search to find David is extreme

Crying and pacing the living room floor was all Kimberley can do, her little brother had just been kidnapped by vicious people. She could not help but think of the things they are doing to him, especially since they have no heart. Alexander tried to calm Kim's nerves but every time she would just cry and mumble under her breath about what can be happening to her brother.

  Mike, Frank, Jarod and four unknown faces walk into the room, we have information that you guys need to hear, said Jarod. Kimberley was led to the couch by Alexander who rub her back while whispering soothing words to her. Charles nodded at Jarod to talk and so he began, It all started nineteen years ago when Sirus mother and father brought him to meet Edward Jones, they eventually mended old wounds and turn friends until Edward's wife had become ill.

   She was in the Hospital for two days and during that time they both discovered she had been poison and it was affecting her unborn child. Elizabeth and Edward decided to buy a house where they would have privacy and she can try to recover but one night she pass out walking downstairs to the kitchen, this send her into premature labor.

   Kim was born two months before her time and was left fighting for her life, during this time Sirus mother showed up with him following. She made a proposition to Elizabeth that if she get Edward, her husband to give up his business and turn over the software then her family will not suffer the consequences. Reports from the doctors said that Elizabeth was heard yelling at Sirus mother to get out and never return.

   When Edward arrived to her room, she told him everything, but he wasn't surprise at her news, he knew what Vivian was concocting, so he sent information that he uncovered to Sirus dad. Mr. Beckford received it on a business trip to Australia and that is when Sirus family was split apart. It turns out the information consist of Sirus biological father, which clearly states that he was not a Beckford and that Mr. Beckford wife was visiting Sirus biological father every three months.

   Mr. Beckford had file for a divorce and threaten to make her life a living hell, after that they argued almost everyday until one day his wife and son disappeared. Twelve years had passed, then suddenly Sirus showed up at his doorstep telling him that his mother passed away and that he had nowhere to go. At the time Mr. Beckford thought Sirus was clueless about what went down between him and his mother years ago.

  But he found out he was wrong when Mr. Jones contacted him telling him not to trust Sirus and that they needed to meet. They both meant at a club in Los Angeles, where Mr. Jones told him about what Sirus and his mother had done to his wife, they hired maids to continue poisoning her causing the second child to become ill, this made Mr. Jones send his wife and second child to a vacant house far from civilization and they were safe until one night his wife was found dead in an Alleyway.

 Kim could not believe her ears, so she voice her thoughts, are you sure? my father said she was sick and... but she pause thinking how her father broke the news of her mother's death to her, that's when she knew he sugar coating it for her so she wouldn't have to know the truth. Oh my God, she chock with tears falling. Kerry who had her hand over her mouth in disbelief stand up and embrace Kim, she felt her pain and this is the only thing she could do to comfort her.

 Jarod continue even though he could see everyone in the room has already become poise and their expressions said they wanted to know more. After Elizabeth death, Edward threw himself into work and since Kim was old enough to take care of herself and her brother, he hired extra hands to help him, that's where Stephen comes in. He would give information to Mr. Valentino about the things Edward was working on, that is when he discovered the software.

There is just one problem, the software isn't really a software. There was never a software, everything was just a hoax to throw everyone off Edward back and Stephen knew this. The software is actually a blacklist of names of the most powerful people and their accounts of illegal doings. Sirus and his mother Vivian is on that list including Mr. Valentino but the craziest thing ever, is that Mr. Valentino was clueless about the blacklist.

Neil and Sirus with the help of Stephen tried to steal the blacklist but Edward found out and fired Stephen. Stephen also stole money from Mr. Valentino telling him that it was being invested into Edward's project. He realize that Mr. Valentino was close to finding out the truth about his lies so he had his father Neil and his Sirus hire hitman to kill Mr. Valentino.

He use the money to help Sirus when his company lost money and went to Mr. Valentine with a story that will leave a target on Mr. Edward back. When Neil contacted Sirus, he had no choice but to help because of the generous amount of money Stephen gave him. When Mr. Valentino was hit by a bullet, Kimberley who was thirteen at the time found him in an Alleyway bleeding to death and tool him to the hospital she volunteered at.

Sirus who made sure that the job was done found out about Mr. Valentino being alive and paid him a visit to finish the job but was stopped by a Kimberley when she went to check on Valentino. This is when he meant Edward's daughter and the girl who is inheriting Mr. Beckford's will. A week later he made his way to his father Mr. Beckford angry because he could not believe that his father would give his inheritance away to a child but Mr. Beckford did not change his mind and left the will like how it was.

The will states that the wealth will be split between Kimberley and David. If Kim where to get pregnant, married or turn 21 she will receive her full inheritance and when David turn 16 he will get a partial of the inheritance and at 21 the full inheritance. This is why Neil and Sirus tried to manipulate Kim but when Kim outsmarted them making Sirus company loose everything, he made a plan to have Neil kidnap her. That whole night was stage except for Hillary being killed.

So your saying if they keep David when he turn sixteen they will be able to get half the inheritance, Mike said. That explains it, they need both Kimberley and David for the money and they need the blacklist because something like that can cause a lot on the market, Frank input. This means if we don't find David they would go to great lengths said Charles, we need to find them before they can use him to get to him.