The Next Morning

Klaus walked into Hayley's room. Where she was sleeping the night before but she was not in the room not even in the shower. He would've heard the water  given the fact he was a hybrid.

In a panic,  He ran downstairs and into the kitchen only to see Hayley standing there. She looked somewhat concerned by the look on Klaus's face as she walked towards him and hugged him. He of course hugged her back given the fact that they did in fact love each other.

Yet, they could never tell each other that they loved each other though the both of them knew there was always a connection. They were kindred souls. And were very alike in many ways.

"Are you okay, Klaus?" questioned Hayley.

" Yes, everything's alright, love. "
"Are you sure , Klaus?"
" Yes I'm fine"
And with that Klaus walked out of the kitchen and out the door to see Marcellus after over a hundred years.

*************************************************

Klaus walked into the courtyard in the compound and immediately noticed the M on the far left side.  It had been almost a century since he and his family were here. when they were here they were at peace and they were happy. He wanted that for himself, his family, the mother of his beloved child and of course the child itself.

Suddenly, a voice woke Klaus from his inner thoughts. The voice of Marcellus is what it was. 

Marcel: "Klaus."

Klaus: "Marcel"

Marcel: " how long as it been since you've been here?'

Klaus: "at least a century since Mikael showed up and threw me and my family out. You know, there were rumors that you were dead, Marcellus."

Marcel: "Yeah yeah I know I know. But in your absence I made this city mine and I would love for you to meet some of my allies."

Klaus chuckled when Marcel said the city was his.

Klaus: " I would love too." he said half heartedly