Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Klaus and Hayley soon reached the plantation where Rebekah and Elijah waited. While getting out of the car, Hayley started to feel incredibly nauseous and loopy and started to stumble.
"Hayley, are you okay?" said Klaus as he vamp sped toward her just in time to catch her before she fell. 

"Oh yeah, sorry I'm fine." Hayley answered. "Are you sure love?" Klaus chuckled. " Yes, Klaus I'm fine can we go inside its freezing out here?"

When they walked inside the first thing they heard was Rebekah and Elijah yelling at each other "Where the hell is that bastard son of a bitch?!?!" yelled Rebekah. Who then heard Klaus walk into the kitchen alongside Hayley. "I'm right here Rebekah thank you for your concern." said Klaus with sarcasm laced in his voice. (AS ALWAYS)

"Would you care to introduce the girl who is standing beside you, brother?"  questioned Elijah.  "I'm Hayley and you are?" "My name is Elijah and —what is that quiet thumping noise?" questioned Elijah again.
"She's pregnant with my child." answered Klaus.
"That's completely impossible." Elijah said.

"That's what I said, brother so now that we know she's pregnant, you and Rebekah are going to help me protect her and our child."

Later, Klaus walked Hayley up to her new room where she would sleep for the next few days until Klaus met up with Marcel again. She walked in and immediately said "Thank you.  Klaus. For letting me live with you and for protecting me."

"I would do anything for you and our child, you both are all that matters to me. Goodnight now love".