Girl in New Orleans

"Those damn witches!" Klaus thought as he walked down Bourbon street towards the cemetery. It had been at least a hundred years since he'd been in this godforsaken city. He hated it but also cherished it in some way.

Finally, he made it to the cemetery where the witches of New Orleans had taken Hayley. At the cemetery Klaus met Sophie Devereaux, Hayley's kidnapper. "You know you're pretty popular around here. After all, you did turn Marcel and made him who he is now." 

"Why did you call me here Sophie?"  Klaus said impatiently.
" I called you here because there is something very important that you need to know."
"And what would that be, love?"
"Her." Sophie said while pointing to Hayley who walked into the room.

"Klaus I'm pregnant" Hayley said quietly. 

Klaus fell silent. He could not have gotten this girl pregnant.  He's dead. He's the original hybrid. There's absolutely no way he could've gotten her pregnant.  Yes they did have a one night stand. But he never once thought he'd be a — father.

"No this is a lie! You are all lying!"

"KLAUS do you really think I would lie about this?!" yelled  Hayley. 
Before she could even think of anything else to say. She was slammed against the wall with a hand around her throat.
"YOU ARE LYING TO ME!!!" yelled Klaus , who was clearly enraged by this.

All of the sudden, Klaus let go of Hayley, who fell on the floor desperately trying to catch her breath. After a few deep breaths, Klaus bent down to Hayley's eye level and said " I will protect you and this child of ours, little wolf."

Then in a flash both Hayley and Klaus were gone.