His Love

Hayley wanted him the day she saw him. It was as if they were both drawn to each other she kind of hated herself for thinking that.  She would repeatedly tell herself that she was crazy to fall for a monster. But there was always something about him that was beautiful to her.

"Hayley! Are you here?" Klaus yelled through the plantation. "I'm literally standing behind you what do you want?" Hayley replied. "Oh good,I thought something happened to you." Klaus said to her with a tone of tender concern.

"Klaus, can we talk about the baby and well us?" Hayley stated. She stared into his emerald green blue eyes as she spoke those words. He looked at her in confusion for a moment. This moment felt like a lifetime for Hayley. Then he said "Sure,love." with an almost too happy smirk. Hayley thought that for a monster like him he was so sweet to her. But she quickly pushed those thoughts in her head away.

"I think it's a girl and I wanted to know if you have been thinking of names me and Rebekah came up with Astoria or Eliana we aren't sure yet. But I wanted to suggest them to you." she said in a rambling manner.

" I'm sorry to say this but I haven't been thinking of names. All I've been thinking of is you and your safety and of course the baby's. I think it should be your choice but I do love the name Astoria. But what if it is a boy?'' Klaus responded.

Hayley thought for a moment. " he's been thinking of me. And the baby I can't believe this" when she noticed Klaus looking at her in slight confusion and apprehensiveness.
She responded with " Maybe we can name it Evan or Alexander? I don't know but I'm sure it's a girl."

"Well. Love, I am open to any name especially my own or another if it's a boy. But if it's a girl I think you should choose it." he said truthfully and wholeheartedly.

( I totally added my name for my future child in (Astoria) lol but I'm back from my break. I've been doing highschool a lot but I'm trying to write some more ok bye now love you guys hehe💗)