Sexy Girlfriend?

We are both laying on the cold wooden floor breathing heavily, heart pounding, still trying to recover from what we have just done. I can feel the cold sweat on my nude body. Our hands are intertwined and drenched in sweat but I don't want to let go. I want nothing more than to hold his hand for forever. My body tingles at the thought of the last 30 minuets and how amazing it was. I finally catch my breath and say "that was even better than the last time." I then turn to look at James laying besides me already staring at me. "What?" I say "your beautiful" he responds not breaking his gaze. I feel my cheeks get red as I turn away saying "Do you mean it.... I mean really". No one has ever said that to me and meant it they always had this look of disgust or petty in their eyes. I am to scared of the answer I close my eyes waiting to hear what he will say but I hear nothing but rustling. I feel him release his hand from my grip making me open my eyes to see him over me. His broad shoulders shaded me from the light. I then heard a snap and noticed a phone in his hand. "What are you doing!" I raise my voice sitting up and climbing on top of   James that is now sitting on the floor. "Look" he said as he held up his phone to a picture of me disheveled on the floor hair a mess with no clothes on. "This girl in the picture is the sexiest, most beautiful, enticing and amazing girl in the world. And if you don't see that then I will just have to make you." I can't help but smile as I hug him pressing my body against his causing him to lose grip of his phone. Now is my chance. I grab his phone and start running to his bedroom giggling while deleting the picture. I felt his hand grab my arm as we reached the bed causing us both to fall on the bed. "To late. I deleted the photo" I say as we both laugh. "Fine then give me my phone back silly" he said as he reached for his phone but not before I yanked in back. "In a second" I said while typing my number in his phone pressing call. Once I heard my ringtone from the living room I ended the call and handed the phone back to James. "There now you have my number and I have yours. It is pretty annoying not to be able to call you." He looked at me with his piercing eyes giving me a soft smile saying "I don't think you understand how adorable you are". I hugged his back as he picked up his phone pressing my body against his. "What happened to sexy?" I say teasing him while looking over his shoulder to see him adding me to his contacts. "Your right" he said as he typed the words 'my sexy girlfriend' in the contacts name.