The talk (part 1)

My head is throbbing and my back is sore. I shuffle in the pleasantly gentle sheets but can't move. I feel around looking for what is holding me down. Then I feel it. An unmistakable touch of the soft strong arm emitting heat wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes as they are greeted with another pair of eyes looking back at me.
Me and James are frozen still looking into each other's eyes.
Did we.
No.
We did didn't we.
Oh shit we did.
My memories start to flood back. We both slowly sit up in the bed in silence. I dread the feeling of his arm leaving my waist but it must. The air around me feels cold and pierced my bare chest as we leave the sheets. I adjust my body to face towards him as he sits against his headboard. We both stare at each other unsure what to say. He then grips my hand with his looking up at me and says "I don't regret anything, but now we must deal with this" "I agree... we need to have a long talk and properly deal with this... but first we need to get some clothes on" we both look down at each other as we are both naked and exposed. He wraps his hot arms around my waist and back, warming my cold skin, pulling us together. He kisses my perky breasts and then my neck causing me to giggle. His head then rested against my chest before pulling away with a pout on his face.
"Fine" he replied. We both begin to stand out of bed but I wobble as I feel my legs not cooperating and tingle. I almost fall to the floor, but James caught me with his bare body. "Are you ok" he says as he helps me to my feet. "Yeah, I just need a second" I reply with a red face as I examine his whole body standing in front of me as he holds me up. I stumble back on the bed and start to stretch as James begins to pick up clothes of the floor. We both are obviously stealing glances each other. I soon feel my legs better and slide off the bed. James hands me my clothes with a smile and glances me up and down. I look at my wrinkled uniform and loosely put it on. "I am going back to my place to check on Jasmine, change into some real clothes, and maybe take a quick shower" I say. James now has boxers on and moves towards me to reply. "Ok I will leave the door unlocked but you better be back soon" he takes me into his arms once again and we embrace before I leave. When I am home I don't see a difference from when I left. I peek into Jasmines room and see her asleep still. I then quickly go to my room and start the shower as I search for new clothes. It is then that I realized that my underwear is at James's. I grab a new pair and some comfortable clothes. A cropped black sweater and some stretchy jeans. After I shower and change, I pull up my hair, check on Jasmine once again, leave a note incase she wakes up, and head out the door. It's now 5:54pm.
James's door is unlocked so I let myself in but I don't see him. I walk towards his room then see him making his bed. I laugh to myself and walk his way. " ...hey" I say grabbing his attention. He is now in a Korn band shirt and jeans. He smiles when he looks at me and says "let's talk in the living room." When we sit on the couch we both look like we want to say something. "You first" I say. He then straightens up and says "like I said before I don't regret anything, but if this is going to work and I won't go to prison we need to seriously think everything through Ella" he paused waiting for me to respond "I agree James, that's why I think we should tell Jasmin" he looked puzzled at my response. "I just said we need to make sure no one finds out and you want to tell someone" he scoffs but I take his hands. " Just hear me out. I know Jasmine she won't say anything and we will need her help in the future. She lives with me now and if we are going to do this we can't do it alone." I talk more on the benefits of telling her and I see his expression change as I knew he started to understand why. "Ok" he finally responds.

Author here!!! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story and I am sorry for the inconsistent updates. I just started college and have a lot more work.  I hope you don't mine but I am going to start writing smaller chapter sizes of around 700 words like this one so I can write more consistently and frequently. I did more planning for the story so hopefully I can write faster. Again thank you so much for reading my story.