Tresspassing Lover//Hail(OC) X Reader

(Yes I know the drawing sucks) (that's Hail) (I hate the stars)

You walk around your territory, feeling the cool breeze on your (F/C) fur. You scent something strange. Your claws unsheath as you scent a rouge. You see a rouge and growl. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" You charge to him and pin him down. The rouge blinked and just snorted in annoyance.

"I was hunting..." he mumbled. You snarl and he just gets out from underneath you. "Not very strong for a Clan cat." He said, twitching his whiskers in amusement. You blink and flatten your ears. "Just get off our territory..." you growl. The tomcat smirked. "Please, I can go where ever I want." He purred. He brushed his tail under your chin. You step back, lightly blushing.

"L-Listen...if you don't leave I'll fight you off!" You see him roll his eyes. "No tom to protect you?" You blinked and shake your (F/C) pelt. "I don't need a tom to protect me! I protect myself..." You told him. He smirked. "Independent she-cat huh? I like it." He said, giving you a wink. "I'm Hail and you are?"

You narrow your eyes at him. "(Y/N)." Hail smiled as he sat down. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." He said with a smile. He locked his yellow gaze with your (E/C) gaze. You find yourself staring into his eyes. You quickly turn away. He smiled. "I'll leave. But I'd love to see you again, (Y/N)." He before running off.

*Time Skip (Like a few moons past :>)*

You walk out of camp when everybody is sleeping. You decide to go for a walk, though secretly you just really wanted to meet Hail again. You sniff the air, smelling him. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, making you jump. You felt your fur grow warm as he brushed his tail on your back. "I wished more where like you...others just attack me..." You stared at him. How could any she-cat want to hurt you? You thought, touching his nose.

Hail licked your ear. "(Y-Y/N)?" Hail entwined his tail with yours. "Yes?" He shifted a bit, blushing. "W-We've been meeting for a while and I was wondering..." You would nuzzle him, knowing what he was going to say. "Of course..." you whispered. Hail smiled and licked your cheek. "I love you, (Y/N).." He purred.

"I love you too, Hail.."

*Another Time Skip (Another few moons)*

Hail had joined LightingClan to be with you. Right now, he was with you in the nursery. You had given birth to your kits. One tom and one she-kit. The she-kit had Hail's gray fur and the tom had your (F/C) fur. Hail kept his name. He licked your cheek gently. "What are we going to name them?"

"The she-kit (K/N) and the tom (K/N)." Hail smiled. "They're perfect." He whispered. You nuzzled him. "I love you.." He smiled as nuzzled you back. "I love you more..."

Up next: Love Is Love//Dreamheart X Fem!Reader