One

Chapter 1
Maddie's POV

To me, Madison Ziegler, everything happens for a reason. There is never something that happens that doesn't follow that rule of mine, or at least that's what I thought. Our story begins on a bright, sunny morning in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania at the Abby Lee Dance Company Studio. To me and all my other teammates, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia, Kendal, and Mackenzie my little sister it seemed to be just another average day in the life of TV personals. That is, until the moon rose into the sky and the sounds of all music died out.

We all stood in a strait line, waiting for the camera crew it was alright to start pyramid for the week. Once they nodded, Abby, our dance teacher, began. Ripping off the first paper she said,

"Chloe, what did you expect? You forgot the solo." Chloe just stood there, bitting her lip. "Next is Maddie." Abby exclaimed, taking off the paper from the mirror the reveal my headshot.

Now, I'm not going to go into great detail about what happened to cause me to be on the bottom of the pyramid, but let's just say my Mother has a bit of a big mouth and I was stupid enough to follow the Dance Moms show's orders and get engaged in the argument. The rest of pyramid was a bore. Nothing new, just the same old group dance explanation and the solo assignments. I didn't get one because of what happened, but I don't really care much. I mean, I kinda saw that one coming.

After the night was over I heard Brooke, Paige, and the other moms talking upstairs in the viewing room as I was grabbing my things.

"You want to go where now?" I heard Christi, Chloe's mom, ask.

"We were wondering if we could go swimming, you know, at that all night pool." Said Brooke.

"That pool is all the way on the other side of town." Exclaimed Holly.

"I suppose it would be alright if the girls went." Said Jill.

"Yes!" Yelled Paige and Brooke in unison. I could see why Paige and Brooke would want the team to go swimming, since Abby had a big blowout tonight after the competition called to cancel and Abby couldn't find another one to go to.

With that all our moms ran home to get out swimsuits and things. As soon as they got back to the studio we took our swimsuits from them and jumped into Brooke's car.

"Drive carefully!" Yelled Kelly as we all pulled out of the ALDC parking lot in Brooke's large mini van.

"Alright!" We all scream, before turning up the radio as loud as possible and driving off, heading for a night that would haunt all of our minds until the day we died.