Wasn't Kiddin'

Yee,I wasn't joking about the Elricest. Dont like,skip it. Or ya know,just go find a new story,cause I have a feeling these two will be making quite a few apperances. ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Modern AU for those of you who care.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Ed smiled happily as the final bell rang,signalling the end of the year and official start of summer break. He gathered his belongings,and after a very tense last goodbye to his teacher,Van Hohenheim,he sprinted towards the entrance of the school,smiling wide when he saw a lanky figure with a cane leaning on the wall.
"Al!" He called,racing towards him. The boy looked over and a beautiful smile graced his face.
"Ah! Brother!" He said,laughing as Edward enveloped him in a hug. Said blond giggled as he pulled back.
"It's been like,forever and a half since I last saw you. How was the studying abroad?" Alphonse shrugged.
"It was okay. But man,most of my classmates were idiots." He said,grinning as Ed chuckled.
"Same. These dumb asses didn't know shit. But,I have finally graduated and am now free of this hellhole! And I now have the freedom to do what I want." Al raised a brow.
"And what would that be brother?" He inquired. Ed gave a small smirk before leaning over and prwssing his lips to Al's,causing the younger to squeak and his cheeks to grow red. When Ed pulled back,he laughed at his younger brothers red cheeks.
"B-Brother! Don't do that in public,people will see!" The younger gently scolded. Ed smiled.
"Babe,no one here knows about us being brothers. You're fine." The older male whispered. Alphonse gave a look around,noticing some people where smiling and awing at them. He sighed and looked at Ed.
"Alright..........but only kissing. You like to get handsy." Ed whined and pouted.
"I can't help it that you have a gorgeous body that begs me to touch and grab it." He said,grabbing the younger's hips happily. Al squeaked a bit and took his beanie off and swatted at the older blonde.
"Knock it off before I leave your ass here and you walk home."
"Noooooo,baby you wouldn't do that to me."
"Watch me." He said before running off to the car. Ed laughed and ran with. He truly loved Al.