Surprise! I'm Not Dead!

Hey guys! I'm not dead! And I have another smut story for all you nastys. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° This one is a Darksiders Story! If you don't know what Darksiders is,I recommend checking it out! Great game series! Anyway,here's a DeathxWar lemon. And if y'all see this on AO3,I was the one posting it. I have an account there too! Dm if you want the link for it(so far only this story is on there.) Enjoy!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
By the power of the Creator, Death would make sure his two younger siblings paid DEARLY for this. Oh yes, they would suffer heavily and greatly………………. Just as soon as he got out of this damned hole! He had to admit, he did walk right into this. He should have seen it coming MILES away with their stupid not-so-hidden giggles and sharp barks of laughter. But they had been convincing enough to get the eldest Nephilim to stick his bony self into this stupid hole……………..and find it had been rimmed with some seriously sticky substance, leaving his waist and ass end  sticking outside the hole and gluing his torso firmly to the stones lining the crater. Death admitted he didn’t quite think this through, but he hadn’t really had time to question it as the two had INSISTED Dust was stuck in this hole and couldn’t free his wing. Death, though he wouldn’t admit it, was particularly fond and protective of the bird. So, of course he charged headfirst into the dark crater in the side of a cliff, calling for the poor bird as he blindly searched in the dark. It was only when he heard said bird’s caw OUTSIDE the hole had Death realized he had been duped. Going to turn to get out the dark hole and tear his siblings a new one was thrown out the window when the pale rider realized he couldn’t move. His flesh was stuck to the damned stone, and damned good too. Hearing Fury and Strife’s cries of laughter only fueled his rage and embarrassment as the pale rider thrashed and snarled, trying to free himself. But to no avail. So, as he tired himself out, he heard the troublemakers approach.

                “Aw, man! Death, you’re so gullible! I didn’t think you’d fall for it!” Strife cackled as he smacked his brother’s lower back. Death growled and gave the bastard a firm kick to the leg.

“YOU ROTTEN BASTARDS! LET ME OUT OF THIS DAMNED HOLE SO I CAN BURN YOU ALIVE AND DANCE ON THE ASHES!” The Reaper bellowed. Fury tsked.

“I wouldn’t threaten us brother. After all, WE’RE the only ones with the solvent to unstick you. I’d be a lot nicer to us, don’t you agree?” The Horsewoman taunted. Death growled lowly.

“If you little bitches don’t unstick me now, when I DO get out your punishment will be a lot worse.” The rider threatened.  Strife gulped, now scared shitless.

“F-Fury, I think we’ve had our fun. Hand me the solvent so we can deal with our not-as-horrid punishment before War gets back……” The gunslinger mused. Fury looked at her brother with a quizzical look.

“Didn’t YOU have the bottle?”

“……Didn’t I give it to you?” Silence followed, and both soon realized how screwed they were, going pale and backing away from the now even more enraged Death.

“YOU FUCKWITS LOST THE SOLVENT? THAT’S FUCKING IT, WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO NOT JUST MAIM YOU, BUT FULL ON SLAUGHTER YOU BOTH AND FEED YOUR REMAINS TO DUST AND THE WORMS!!” He roared, struggling more and more but still to no avail.  Strife called his steed as well as Fury’s and hopped on.

“W-We’re on our way to get more, just hold tight brother!” Death rolled his eyes.

“And WHERE do you think I’d fucking go?” Kin slayer retorted. Strife opened his mouth, and then smartly shut it. Death sighed as he heard his siblings leave, giving up on trying to free himself. He’d rip some flesh off and cause some mighty wounds. Guess he’d just have to wait for the dumb fucks to get back…………….