RhettxLink(Fluff)

After Earbiscuts Episode 305. Things go a it differently after the podcast ends......

⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

After the podcast ended,Link and Rhett went to the Creative House to unwind and chill before returning ti their respective homes. Just two buddies haning out,right? At least,thats what Link was trying to think. His mind kept wandering to a bunch of 'what if's. What if he WASN'T as strsight as he seemed? What if he and Rhett did experiment with one another? What if it fucked their friendship up? What if......what if they ENJOYED it? Link's mind was racing with all these thoughts,part of him hating them. He was raised Christan,and Christan's were against gays. Although he didnt align himself with those teachings any longer,a little voice in his head was beratting him for even havung these sinful thoughts of what was supposed to be his best friend.
   Everything about Rhett screamed 'hot manly man'. His long beard,kind eyes,pillowy lips......oh how Link wanted to kiss those lips,for real. Not with some glass between them. How he wanted to rub his hands all over that muscly toned body. To kiss every inch of flesh he could. To taste Rhett's rock hard cock. Would he even get hard for Link? What does he look like fully erect? Is Rhett a grower,a shower? What would he taste like? Oh,would he even let Link GET that far? What if,if Link brought it up,what if Rhett hated him? Found him disgusting? What if he wanted to stop being his friend? Link couldn't handle that thought. Not having Rhett in his life sounded like Hell......
He didnt even notice he was crying until Rhett put a hand on his shoulder.
"Link,you good man? What's got into you,you're crying like someone murdered a dog." Rhett asked him. Link brought up a hand to wipe at his damp eyes.
"S-sorry. Just....thinkin' sum things.....upsettin' things...." Link mumbled. Rhett sat them on the couch.
"Like what? Talk to me buddy. You know im always here for you. No matter what." He said with a smile. Link began to cry harder at that. Rhett's smile disappered. "Hey hey hey! No need to cry Link,im not going anywhere!" He said.
"B-but you will! If I tell you what im thinkin,you'll hate me!" Link sobbed.
"Link Neal,I've already told you I wont leave you. Now tell me whats wrong." Rhett said,looking at his best friend intensely. Link hiccupped a little.
"........i-it's about this last episode of Ear Biscuts. A-about how we never experimented with one another? But-but....Ah can't help but think what if we did? What would it be like,what if I liked it? What if we BOTH liked it? What if im not as straight as I think I am? What if.....what if you stop being my friend because of it?" Link finally confessed, more tears falling as he talked. 
       Rhett was quiet,an unreadable look on his face. Link began to stand up,mistaking the silence for rejection and disgust.
"Im sorry! I'm sorry i brought it up,I'll leave!" He panicked,nearly tripping over his feet. Rhett caught his arm before he fell,pulling Link back to the couch."Neal! Calm down! Im not upset dude! I'm not upset,relax! I was thinking......" Rhett assured him. Link gave a few shuddering deep breaths.
"A-a-about?" He stammered.
"About how much I've been wanting to kiss you since the episode ended. I've been thinking about it too,I was just so worried about how you'd react to me bringing it up. I didn't want to lose you,my world would be nothing without you in it." Rhett confessed himself,rubbing circles into Link's hand. Link situated himself so he was sat facing Rhett,tears starting to dry.
"Y-you've been wanting to kiss me?" He asked. Rhett nodded,using his free hand to cup Link's cheek and wioe away a few stray tears.
"Still do......may I?" He asked. Link nodded,breath caught in his throat as Rhett leaned closer,closing his eyes. Link closed his own eyes,breathing in the scent of his best friend. Musk,campfire,and something just.....Rhett. He gasped softly when he felt Rhett's lips and beard press against his own lips. A soft,slow kiss,tentitive at first.
    Link loved this kiss. It was sweet and tender,and he could live forever in this moment with Rhett's lips moving agaisnt his own. Rhett licked his bottom lip,asking for entrance. Link happily obliged and their tounges danced beautifully together. No fighting for dominance,no shoving it down one another's throat. A beautiful,sweet dance between two lovers.
   Soon air became too much of a need,and the two broke apart. Link was panting,lips kiss red and wet. Rhett looked no better,eyes blown wide.
"Fuck me you're a great kisser......" Link panted. Rhett smirked and chuckled.
"Why thank you. You're not so bad yourself......." He said. It was quiet for a few minutes.
"So,where do we go from here?" Link asked,nervous. Rhett rested a hand on his thigh,thumb rubbing soft circles into it.
"Depends on you. I will admit.....I've liked you for a while,more than a friend. That kiss was just icing on the cake for me. I love you Link Neal.......always have......we can talk to the wives about this,or we can leave it be. Let it be a one time thing if you want. All. Up. To. You." Rhett said,kissing Link's hand eitg each word. Link bit his lip.
"I-I dont...I don't want to let you go.....I love you too.....maybe we can ask the girks if it'd be okay if you and I dated as well? If you want to date?" Link asked. Rhett smiled and pulled Link into his lap,kissing him once.
"Id love that baby. For now,lets just relax and kiss. I already miss those lips of yours." He ssid. Link smiled,heart skipping a beat. He hadn't lost his friend. He had just gained a lover.

Smut will be in part two!