Poor Andy

Andy sighed softly as he packed his suitcases. Black Veil Brides were going on another tour,the Trinity of Terror woth two other bands. Andy had heard one pf them was a band called Ice Nine Kills,but the third was a secret,his manager REFUSING to tell Andy who. He came across one of his favorite shirts,a Motionless in White tee he had gotten years ago. He wanted to support his friends,so sue him!...…....and he might have a slight crush on Chris,but who knew about that? Besides his whole band after one drunken night.
    Andy let out a groan,packing the shirt and rest of his suitcase hurriedly as he heard his front door open and close.
  "Andy,youre so slow to pack! Hurry up already!" Ashley's voice rang. He may not have been part of BVB anymore,but he still
helped them with tours and albums and such. Andy dragged his suitcases downstairs,glaring at his best friend.
  "Im not that slow! I already finsihed Ashy!" He whined. Ashley raised a perfect brow at him.
  "I bet you 20 bucks you JUST finished." He said. Andy said nothing,but his cheeks heated in embarrasment. Ashley sighed.      "C'mon,move your scrawny ass outside,the others are already waiting for you. Besides,we have some explaining to do with the bus situation anyways." Andy looked confused.
  "Whats up?" He asked as they trudged outside. Only for Andy's eyes to fall on the ONE person he would rsther not see him in his disheveled state: Chris fucking Motionless. Ashley sighed.
  "Somehow on someone's end there was a communication error and we didnt book the correct amount of busses. So,you and the guys sharing with Motionless while IceNine shares with the crew. Sorry about the lack of space." He said. Chris waved to Andy slightly.
  "Ready to fuck up some stages?" He asked,crooked smile plastered on his face. Andy gulped low in hsi throat,trying his best to not blush.
  "H-hell yeah i am! Sorry for having to share a space though,i promise my group will keep it tidy. Right guys?" He asked Jake,CC,Jinxx and Lonny. The four nodded in agreement.
  "Of course!" CC chimed. Chris smiled.
"We also promise to keep ourselves tidy. And whatever happens on yhe bus stays on the bus,got it?" He said to BVB. All five nodded,confused.
  "Not a problem man. Got some demons to hide?" Jake joked. Chris just hummed softly.
  "Maybe. But please,im being a million percent serious when i say that." He said,sounding......shy. Jinxx gently smacked his back.
  "Dude,we promise. What happens on the bus stays between us all. Im sure we can even get our managers to whip up an NDA if it makes you feel any better." He offered. Chris shook his head.
  "No need to go that far Jinxx,but thank you. Ya'll seem like keepers of your word." He said. CC smiled proudly.
  "I got a mouth like an iron vice!" Lonny shot him a look.
  "Ya mean the one that told the world Jake and you were a thing after Jake said he wasnt ready to be public?" He said. CC paled a little,biting his lip.
  "T-that was hurt CC......." He mumbled. Devin cocked his head.
  "Hurt? Why?" He asked softly.
  "It felt like Jake was ashamed of me......like he didnt really want to be with me." CC said. Jake gasped,gently grabbing him by the waist.
  "Babe no! Never! I was just nervous on how our fans would react! I love you to the ends of the Earth and more! I just didnt want anything negative being said about you......I know how hard that weighs on you." He said,cupping CC's cheek. CC sniffled a little,looking up at Jake with the most heartbroken eyes that made everyone awe.
  "I dont CARE what others think......only what you yhink of me. Promise you still love me?" The honey eyed drummer asked. Jake smiled and pulled him closer.
   "More than i could ever scream babe." He promised as he kissed CC. The rest of the guys clapped and awed at the couple before Ashley spoke up.
  "This reminds me; who here is a couple and who's single? Just so we can get bunks situated." He asked. Ghost and Ricky blushed softly,but stood by one another. Ryan joined them,and Balz and Angelo stood by each other. Jinxx gave Ashley a pointed look,making Ashley smiled.
  "Babe,i KNOW youre taken. So,looks like theyll be sharing bunks. Lonny,Chris,Andy and Jinnxie,yall can choose whatever bunks arent taken. But choose wisely,cause what yall DONT take will be taken if we need extra room for people." Ashley stated.
   "I call.back of the bus,less chance of me listening to them at nught." Chris spoke as he raised his hand. Andy nodded.
  "Joinin' ya on that. These two get LOUD." He added as he looked at CC and Jake. Jake just smirked
   "Cant help i dick my baby boy down good." He gloated. Andy groaned,face going red as he covered his ears.
   "TMI Jake!" He shouted. Laughter ensueed and soon eveeyome was umpacking on the bus. Andy was praying the could make it through this tour,laying not even six feet from his crush. Love was a cruel bitch.......

          A few weeks had passed and everything was going smoothly. As smoothly as one can with crunchy peanut butter that is. Andy had.forgotten how COLD these fucking things got and was constantly xovering his scrawny body to keep some heat to himself. One suxh nught was tonight,where everyome was watchimg some.horror movies together. The couples were huddled ans bundled up happily,even Lonny managung to find a girl to bring back. That left Chris and Andy alone,Jinxx going to the bunks to Skype Ashley. Andy glanced at Chris,who was visibly shivering. He scooted over,close enough to whisper to the taller man.
   "Hey,if youre cold,we could share a blanket. Ya know,share body heat and all that." He whispered. Chris glanced at him,jumping slightly at a cheap jumpscare.
  "Uh,sure. Wanna share mine or yours? Yours looks warmer." He mumbled. Andy shifted so he was as close to Chris as possible and laid the blanket across them both. The temperature rose almost imedietly and brought relief to the two men. Ghost looked over and wolf whistled at the two.
   "Andy and Chris,sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." He sang. Ryan swatted his thigh.
  "Leave them be baby,they probably just got cold. What happened to the heater?" He wondered. Jinxx popped his head out.
  "Ashes apologizes. He didmt get to fully inspect this bus like he usually does,but he promises he'll get it fixed soon." He chimed. There was a chorus of groans.
  "You mean we gotta freeze our asses off till then?" Chris whined.
  "Hey,you can always cuddle Andy for warmth. Like youre doing now." Jinxx replied. Chris went pink in the face,glancing down at Andy who wasnt really paying attention. He was focused on the movie. Chris mumbled a few curse words under his breath and everyome went back to the movie. Andy fell asleep halfway through,Chris's warmth lulling him to sleep. He felt so safe in his arms.....Andy wished he could stay like this forever.

     "-ck off Balz. He's sleeping,im not waking him up." Chris's vouce rang in Andy's ears. Andy didnt opem his eyes,feigning sleep. What wwre they talkinf about?
  "Oh c'mon Ceruli. You have the hots for him,wake him.up with a lil' kiss. What coulr go wrong?" Balz's voice said.
   "I could get punched,berated,hated,and lose a best friend? Andy's fucking straight man,he HAS to be. He RADIATES straight energy. The EPITOME of straughtness." Chris shot back. Andy could.hear the sadness lacing his voice.
  "Actually,Andy's pansexual. He came out to us about four months ago. Explains why he and Julliet didnt work,she has a shit personality." Jake chimed in.
  "Wake him up,go for it Chris. He likes you too,trust me. Got him drunk as a skunk one night and all he could talk anout was you. Go. For. It." CC whined.
  "Please,im tired of his hurt puppy looks everytime he sees you or thinks of you. Makes my heart ache." Jinxx groaned.
   "His doe eyes really got a hold on you guys huh?" Ghost asked.
   "Oh just wait. He'll have a hold on yall too." Jake grumbled.
  "Why do you think he gets away woth so much." CC added.
  "His fucking doe eyes." Jake,Jinxx,CC and Lonny finished.
  "I dont get away with that much......" Andy grumbled,aitting up and rubbung his eyes. Chris looked petrified as Andy faced him. "I heard everything..........and they're right,i do like you. I havent come out as pan to the public yet." He said softly. Chris gently.placed a hand on his leg.
  "Thats fine. I havent told anyome my secret." He ssid. Andy.cocked his head.
  "And what would that be?" Chris bit his lip,quiet for a few mintutes as he gathered the courage to speak.
  "He's bi!" Ghost shouted for him. Ryan sighed and smacked his thigh again,liftimg him off the couch and heading towards the bunk.
  "Alright,punishment time. That was very rude of you Devin,you dont out someone when theyre doing it themsekves." He scolded. They disappeared into the bunks and all that was heard was sobs and smacks. Chris turmed to Andy,head hung in fear.
  "A-anyway,yeah.....Im Bisexual.......foune out while Gaia and I were together,thats why she dumped me." He mumbled. Andy lifted Chris's head,smiling.
   "Sooooo,what youre saying is,I have a chance?" He joked. Chris smiled and closed the gap between them,kissing Andy happily. Andy kissed back with just as much emotion whike their friends and bandmates clapped and cheered for them. 

       That night,Andy and Chris shared a bunk,cuddled together warm and in bliss laying in eachothers arms.
  "So.....how long have you liked me?" Chris asked.
  "Mm....about,maybe two years now? What about you?" He asked.
  "Since i first saw your band. I think it was around the We Stitch These Wounds album." Chris answered. Andy gasped.
   "T-thats a while! Holy crap! And youre JUST now telling me?" He chided. Chris shrugged.
   "I thought nothing of it! Honestly! I jyst thought you looked pretty!" He defended. Andy laughed.
   "Well,thank you! Hey,when i first saw you,i thought 'This guy is fucking terrifying' but then it turns out youre a giant teddy bear." He said,nuzzling Chris.
   "Mmmhmm,now im YOUR teddy bear." He said,kissing Andy.
  "You both need to shut it and sleep. We have a show tomorrow." Jake's tired voice came. Andy and Chris desilved into giggles,cuddling down and finally sleeping the night away.

Gay OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara