More Darksiders Shit. Enjoy.

‘I swear to Oblivion, I LOATHE this fucking cycle!’ Death cursed mentally, trudging forward on stairs of stone that overlooked rivers of molten lava. ‘And damn the Council for calling me during this time! They of all……. beings, I suppose, should know fully well what the hell is going on with me! Assholes…………’ A hard-hitting wave of nausea and heat rushed over the Oldest Nephilim, causing him to groan and nearly crumble to his knees. Damned heat cycles…...those suppressants had finally stopped being of any good to him, his body gradually developing a tolerance for the substance. Now, no matter how much he changed the dosage or strength of the damned things, they didn’t work. Now, he was stuck with never ending waves of arousal and heat so great, he was sweating.

                Once he entered the Council’s stronghold, the three mighty sentient assholes beings greeted him.

‘DEATH. FINALLY, YOU HAVE ARRIVED.’

“Not my fault you decided to have me walk here rather than portal me here like you usually do.” Death snapped, eyes glowing with annoyance behind his bone white mask.

‘IT MATTERS NOT, ALL THAT DOES IS YOU’RE HERE NOW. WE HAVE NOTICED- ‘

‘-A FALL IN YOUR PREFORMACE LATELY. CARE TO TELL US WHY YOU’RE BECOMING LESS THOROUGH WITH YOUR WORK AND A LOT SLOPPIER?’

“Sloppier? You called me here, knowing FULL WELL what is wrong with me in this time of the year, to ask me why my work has become ‘sloppier’? Are you stupid? Honestly, truly, actually STUPID?” The Pale Rider spat venomously.

‘WATCH YOUR MOUTH RIDER!’

“DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE SPEAKING TO?’

“Idiots apparently! Do you three forget what I am and what this certain time period means for me? I’M A DAMNED OMEGA YOU TWATS! I’M IN HEAT, PARDON ME FOR SO CALLED ‘SLOPPIER’ WORK, I CAN’T SEEM TO FIND MY BRAIN AS IT’S BUSY FOCUSING ON PAIN, HOT FLASHES AND THIS UNYEILDING NEED TO FUCK!” It was silent for a few seconds, before the Council spoke once more.

‘APOLOGIES HORSEMAN. WE FORGET YOU ARE THE ONLY OMEGA UMONGST THE FOUR.’

‘WE SHALL RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR DUTIES TEMPORARILY, UNTIL YOUR HEAT CYCLE IS OVER. WE SHALL SEND ANOTHER OF YOUR SIBLINGS TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.’

‘FOR NOW, BEGONE.’  

And just like that, Death was standing at War’s door. After cursing the three stone idiots sentients for a good few minutes, he hesitantly knocked on the door. He had nothing to fear from War, he hoped. Poor boy hadn’t presented as anything for years; neither alpha, omega, beta, nothing. Hadn’t smelled of any either, Death began to believe the youngest would never present. Not that he minded……less he had to worry about when his mind was occupied with fantasies of the youngest Nephilim bending him over the nearest flat surface and fucking the ever loving DAYLIGHTS out of him, so hard and fast he wouldn’t be able to walk for days-

“-Death! Dude, what is UP with you, you’re never as spacey as me!” Strife’s voice rang, interrupting Death’s rather impure, sinful thoughts.  Wait, Strife?

“What the hell are YOU doing at War’s home Strife?” Death asked, barely hiding his surprise and irritation.

“Oh uh, well…………I kinda have to stay with him for a bit. My home got flooded by a wayward river. So, until I find a new home, and get materials, I’m stuck here. Tried going to yours, but you weren’t home. And Oblivion be damned if I go to Fury. She’d laugh my ass out the damned door.” Strife said as he let Death in. Then, he paused. “Dude, you okay? You look like shit……” He asked, taking in his brother’s disheveled state. His normally pale grey skin was flushed, a small dusting of pink coloring him for the first time in years. His hair was more of a matted mess than usual, sticking to his bone mask in greasy clumps. No…... no not greasy, sweaty! Since when did DEATH of all people sweat? Strife didn’t get to question his brother much further as the eldest pushed past him, groaning softly as he felt the soft brush of Strife’s arm against his. Ignoring that small spark going down his spine, he made his way to War’s bedroom, noting the youngest was sitting on the floor polishing Chaoseater. The two shared a look, War nodding once before pointing to the spare dresser by the left wall. Death took the clothes and headed to the shower. It was going to be a long few days.