In This,Shiro Is An Asshole Big Bro

((No,no pedo in this. Just pure cute.))

Shiro sighed as he looked at the toddlers his stupid parents had made him watch. And adopted. He REEEEAAALY didnt like that part. He didn't want some stupid snot nosed brats as his siblings. He looked at three of them,playing around the pool.  The last kid was woth his parents shopoing. He growled.

"Hey,diaper butts! If you're going to play by the pool,change into your swim trunks! I won't have my head on a platter because  YOU dumb babies fell in a pool and ruined your clothes!" He shouted. The Cuban one,Lance,looked over,smiling.

"Okay big bubby!" Shiro went red.

"Don't call me that shrimp! I'm not your brother!" The Hawaiian one,Hunk,cocked his head.

"B-but.......your mommy and daddy adopteded us.....that makes you our bubby!" Shiro rolled his eyes.

"Legally,yes. But I didnt ask for four snot nosed twerps as siblings."

"You're just jealous." Another voice said. Shiro looked around,eyes landing on the small Korean boy. His eyes narrowed.

"What'd you say pipsqueak?"

"I said,you're just jealous. And scared. You're worried that now that your parents have us,they'll forget about you like last weeks tuna salad. You're just a scared crybaby." This was a surprise to Shiro. The small boy,Keith he thinks, rarely ever said a word or made eye contact. Now,he was glaring at Shiro with a deadly look.

"What do YOU know ass muncher?'

"One,that you cussed so I'm telling,two,a LOT more than you think fart face." Shiro glared back. This kid was gonna be a force to be reckoned with......

((Let me know if you guys want a part two to this. And if you want it to be She it u or somethin', totally up to you.))