Doctor Shiro is a Tease

((Heeeheeee.....this is gonna be kinda long,kinda not. May make it its own book,eh.))

'Paging Doctor Takashi. Paging Doctor Takashi, trauma wing room 309.' Shiro sighed. ANOTHER trauma patient. Probably a teenager with a head injury. Didnt these damn kids know what a helmet was? Oh god,he's starting to sound old. And he's 22 for fucks sake! He sighed as he walked to the trauma wing,counting the numbers to 309. He knocked and walked in,blinking. There was just the head nurse and a kid in scrubs there.

"Ah,Shiro. Glad you got my page. This is Keith,he will be your trainee today."

"T-trainee? Allura,you know I dont take on interns."

"Exactly. He isn't an intern. He is a full time nurse,he just needs some experience and guidance in the trauma field. I expect there is to be no more complaints. He is your trainee and that is final. Understood?" He sighed.

"Yes mam......"

"Good,now introduce yourselves and get used to being around each other a lot." Shiro took a look at Keith. He was kinda cute,black hair in what looked like an emo styled mullet. Beautiful purple eyes gazed at him before pale skin flushed pink and the eyes averted him. Shiro sighed and stuck out his robotic prosthetic.

"I'm Takashi Shirogane,but everyone calls me Shiro. Nice to meet you."  Keith shyly took his hand,shaking it.

"I-I'm Keith Kogane.....nice to meet you too." He shyly said. Shiro smiled at his embarrassment. This would be fun~