pies in cakeholes

I slowly wake up to a dull thud, which keeps repeating over and over. I'm wrapped in a warm blanket, my head resting against another warm object. My blue eyes slowly blink open and I look around, remembering the shabby hotel I'm holed up at with the Winchester brothers. Well, brother. Speaking of ...

I look over, and see that the warm object is none other than the elder Winchester brother, and the dull thud his heartbeat. Well, I guess I know he's not completely heartless, then. I quickly sit up and pull away, moving every part of my body that had been touching him, from my head to my legs, which had been entwined with his. By sitting up so quickly, I had also woken him, and he currently was scrambling for a weapon, having been awoken so abruptly.

"Eddie?" He abandons his weapon search as he notices I was the cause of his waking up. He looks around, surveying the empty beer bottles and the TV which is still on. "We fell asleep."

"It appears we did."

"Together."

"Yep."

His green eyes shift over to me once more, and a smirk grows on his face. "Your hair is cute when it's messy." He winks and then sits up completely, stretching out his arms. He then gets out of bed and stretches the rest of his body before walking over into the bathroom and shutting the door.

What, was that not strange for Dean? Waking up with some woman he doesn't want in his bed in his bed?

Actually, that was probably a regular occurrence for Dean. Well, it's not like we did anything like that anyways. We drank a couple beers, watched TV, and then fell asleep.

Oh no. I wonder if I drooled. I wonder if I snored. I have a feeling if I did either of those things he will not let me live them down. I also I have a feeling I might have done both those things.

"Eddie..." Dean begins as he exits the bathroom and walks towards me. "I'm sorry, you're great and you're actually very hot, but, uh, I don't like you in that way, so it might be best if you don't fall asleep on me again." He says this with a laugh, and I know he's teasing me.

"Oh please. Obviously you didn't have a problem with it, or you would have pushed me off and on to the floor." I snort. "It's not like I'm the first girl you've been surprised to find in your bed in the morning."

Dean laughs. "True." He walks over to the fridge, pulling out some kind of snack he has in there. "Go shower, freshen up or something. We have to head out early this morning."

"Where do we have to go?" I ask, heading towards the bag I had packed.

"Cas sent me a text ... we're supposed to meet him at some diner in the next town over. We can get breakfast there. I hope they have pie." He says with a grin.

"Pie? For breakfast?"

"Yes, pie for breakfast." Dean snaps. "Now hurry up, get ready. We gotta go."

I frown and dig around in the bag I had brought, then go into the bathroom to shower and change into jeans and a crewneck sweatshirt boasting my alma mater. It feels weird, wearing casual clothes on what I know is a weekday. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and put on my glasses, then head out into the other part of the room.

"Jesus, you done yet?" Dean groans, turning to face me. "I'm starving." I see his eyes land on my sweatshirt, and he laughs.

"Do you have a problem?" I ask, ready to defend myself upon Dean's most likely impending harassment. 

"No, no..." He smirks and chuckles slightly, "It's just ... I haven't seen you so casual before. You don't look so uptight."

I frown and pack up the things I had taken out to get ready. "Okay?"