Chapter 16: Speed Racer!

Picture of Savannah (Dianna Agron)!

“You grew!” Savannah accused, embracing me near the airport pick up line as Riley loaded her luggage into the back of his car. “You must’ve grown at least an inch in the last few months!”

I shook my head with glee as we clambered aboard Riley’s car and headed off to West Montgomery, “Or you shrank.”

“Shut up bitch,” she laughed, throwing an arm around me as we giggled in the back seat.

“Right back at ‘cha whore,” I shot back teasingly.

“Yeah, definitely missed that, Riley muttered sarcastically, “Nice seeing you Savannah, we missed you.”

“I missed you guys so much,” Savannah sighed in agreement, “God, its not the same without my two best friends at home.”

I nodded, “Same.”

Savannah patted my knee, “Well look at you Erin! As pretty as ever!”

I laughed, tossing my long hair over my shoulder, “It’s been a while since I left my hair down.”

Riley nodded, glancing at us through the rearview mirror, “Yep, last time I’ve seen her as a girl was soccer practice weeks ago.”

Savannah gasped, “Ooh, how are things with Derek? Is he still mad that you’re captain? Does he still play?”

I shrugged, “He got over it once he realized that college scouts will be coming out to watch our games soon. The boy manned up and started listening to me since Boswell threatened to put him as water boy for a month.”

Savannah stifled a laugh, “And how are you with soccer Erin? Still clumsy?”

Riley laughed, “You wouldn’t believe how much she’s improved. Between practices with the team and practices with yours truly not to mention private lessons with Boswell, you’d think she’s been playing her whole life.”

“Impressive,” Savannah smiled as I blushed, “I’m so proud of you.”

I laughed as Riley pulled up to WM.

“Ladies, home sweet home.”

Savannah and I linked arms as we climbed out and walked abroad the freshly washed pavement.

“Man, this place is gorgeous,” Savannah whistled as we walked the steps up to our dorm, “Beautiful.”

“Eh, you get used to it after a while,” I frowned.

“Shut Up Erin, I like it,” she chuckled as Riley unlocked the door.

“So you’ll be staying at-”

“The hotel down the street,” she smiled promptly, “I shall visit you two after school and weekends for the next two weeks!”

I laughed as the door swung opened to reveal an enhanced Adam in the midst of Teen Wolf.

“Becker?”

Adam immediately shut off the tv and turned to us, blushing a deep red.

“Colton! Erin! Hot chick!”

I laughed as Adam stumbled over to greet us, eyeing Savannah and I, “Geez, Colton, are you some kind of pimp?”

Riley nervously ran his hand through his hair as Adam enthusiastically grabbed my hand.

“Erin! It’s been awhile!”

“Likewise,” I smiled, shaking his hand, “Happy to see you too Adam!”