Request #5

Video by: DMccloudy
This request is from:
Lithium_4418

The request is:
Rai x Shinwu.

Today was like any other day for Shinwu. The kid's, alone with the three nobles were on there way to Frankenstien's house to hang out. Shinwu had a big crush on his friend Rai, from the first time he saw him. It was like love at sight. He always found it cute, how determined he was to win the game they always play, and he also thought it was kinda cute how much Rai loved raymon.

Shinwu's POV:

'I really want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want him to hate me. I think I'm going to tell him today.' I thought as we arrived at Chairman Lee's house.

No Ones POV:

Regis walked up to the gate's keypad and typed in a code. The gate opened and they walked in. When they went inside, the kids quickly sat down. Everyone was acting normal except for a certain red head.

Shinwu tried to act normal, but the nobles sensed it. The three decided to not but in. "Shinwu, are you alright?" Yuna asked. Shinwu quickly smiled and nodded.

Soon, Frankenstein, Karias, Rael, and the trio arrived from school. Frankenstein put on a fake smile, as he saw the mess the kids made.

As time went on, everyone was aware of Shinwu's odd behavior. When It was time to leave the kids grabbed their bags and bowed. "Bye Chairman Sir, Bye Rai, big bro's, Seira, and Regis." As they were starting to leave, Shinwu turned to Rai.

"You guys go ahead. Rai can I talk to you?" Shinwu said as he looked at Rai. Rai was puzzled for a second and nodded. Shinwu walked outside with Rai following.

"Must be a confession." Karis said after the two left. "Sir Karis, are you trying to get us killed?! Boss will feed us to dark sphere!" Tao replied scared Frankenstein, heard them. Frankenstein did. 'Is that why Shinwu was acting weirdly? Mabe I should go check.' Frankenstein thought, as he quietly followed.

Rai's POV:

I was curious as to why Shinwu wanted to talk to me. He looked really nervous for some reason.
Before I could ask him what's wrong, I was slammed into the side of the house, with his lips connected to mine. I felt my face heat up as I put a arm around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Pulling away for some air Shinwu smiled. "D-do you want to go on a d-date with me tomorrow after school?" He asked me. I smiled. I didn't know he felt the same. "I would love to." I replied. His fave turned red and be left.

No ones POV:

Little did they know, Frankenstein witnessed the entire thing. He looked like he was between shock and about to pass out.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment. And if you have a request please don't be shy and let me know, comment below, or message me.♡♡♡