Truth or Dare!

Today was like any other day. The kids were at Frankenstien's house. Shinwu wanted to play truth or dare. "Let's play truth or dare!" Shinwu said excited. "Truth or dare?" Regis asked. "Wait. You never played truth or dare?" "That's right." "The rules are simple. Someone starts the game by asking someone to pick, truth or dare. If you pick truth, that person gets to ask you a question, that you have to answer honest. If you pick dare, you have to do the dare." "Let's play!" Tao said.

The game starts off with Tao. "Yuna. Truth or dare." He said with a mischievous grin. "Truth." She replied. "Who do you think is the sexiest person here?" Yuna blushed so  hard her face was as red as a tomato. "Who is it?" Sui said giggling, knowing the answer. Yuna glanced at M-21 and looked back at Tao. "Mister." Yuna mumbled while hiding her face. They all giggled.

"Takio. Truth or dare?" Yuna said. "Dare." He replied. "I dare you to kiss Sui." Takio looked at Sui and she had a big blush on her face. "Come on! You have to it's a dare!" Shinwu yelled. Takio didn't want to embarrass her anymore, but he had to do it. He walked over to her, and kissed her on the cheek. Her blush got darker and he blushed as well. Yuna was giggling.

"Tao." "Dare. Give me a challenge." Tao smirked. "Ok. I dare you to let the group pose you in an embarrassing position and take a picture." Before Tao could say anything, the kids started to move quickly towards him. They started by making him stand up. They bent one knee and put his hands on top of his head. They made him stick his tounge out and open his eyes wide. Then they took pictures.

Tao sat back down and looked at Shinwu. "Shinwu truth or dare." "Dare." Tao looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Shinwu I dare you to switch clothes with Yuna."

Shinwu And Yuna blushed.  "What!?"

"Game over. It's late." Frankenstien said glaring at Tao for the inappropriate dare.