Frankenstien and his Master Part: 2

The two continued to kiss in the living room. They were unaware that the trio was home, and saw them. Meanwhile, the trio was in there room, shocked. They couldn't believe what they just saw.

Tao looked out the door and saw the two. The two pulled away, and Frankenstein looked at his Master, "M-master?" Rai on the other hand didn't say anything. He quickly grabbed Frankenstein, making him fall on his back, and kissed him. Tao blushed, his thoughts were racing. 'Did Rai really just do that?'

"What are they doing?" M-21 asked. Tao turned around to look at his conrads. He didn't know how to explain what happened. Motioning for them to look, the two got up and walked to the door. They were shocked. They stood there for a minute before M-21 broke the silence.

"Takio sneek into the kitchen and bring us something to eat." M-21 told him. "No, what if they catch me? I'll be dead. Tao you do it." Takio replied. "What? No way." Tao told them trying to stay quiet. Before they could reply, the door opened.

Seira, Regis, and Karis just got back. They were silently walking to the living room. The three froze when they saw them. Then they noticed the trio watching from there room.

The trio walked out there room, and to the others. "Uhm." Karis cleared his throat. "Hey!" He yelled, earning a look for the others. The others quickly backed away from him. The two stopped kissing and looked at the two. Both there shirts were unbuttoned.

Frankenstein's dark aura started to leak out. "Yes?" He asked the group. Seira quickly went to the kitchen, Regis with her. "I-i uh... though you should know that Tao, M-21 and Takio have been watching you two." Karis said as he quickly tried to leave. "Is that so?" Frankenstein then looked at the three. He smirked and stabbed the four with a dark spike.

"Karis you traitor!" Tao yelled. They all grabbed their arms in pain. "How long have you been here?" Frankenstein asked them as his aura was getting darker. "A-a few minutes." Tao replied nervously.

Frankenstein was about to hurt them again. To calm Frankenstein down, Rai kissed him on the cheek. Frankenstein's dark aura stopped and disappeared. The four were shocked, and froze.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment. Also please let me know if you would like for me to make a Easter short. If you have a request please comment below or message me.♡♡♡