The Trio's Day Off!

Frankenstien given the trio a day off. He, his master and the nobles went to school.

Takio and M-21 woke up from Tao singing. Going in and out of there rooms, making them get up. The two walked to the kitchen, with a yawn. They poured coffee in their coffee cup, and walked to the living room.

Tao was playing music out loud, M-21 fileing his nails, and Takio brushing his hair. If Frankenstien was there he would have introduced them to dark spear for playing music out loud when others don't want to hear it, getting nail dust on the furniture, and Takio's loose hair on the floor.

They were all relaxing, when Tao had an Idea. He went in the kitchen and got a bottle of whiskey, and 3 cups. "Hey guys lets have some fun! I heard that if you drink this you let lose and have fun." Tao explained, while pouring the drinks. They took a sip and coughed.

Few hours later.

Almost all the whiskey was gone. They were giggling, still drinking. Tao turned on his music and started to dance. He grabbed M-21 and Takio to dance with them.

*Click* The door opened and in came Frankenstien, Rai, Seira, Regis, and the kids. They heard music and laughter from the living room. In the living room, they saw the three dancing, and giggling, with drinks in there hands.

Frankenstien looked at the table to see a huge whiskey bottle. They were drunk. He walked over to Tao's phone and turned off the music. "Kids, why don't yall go home now." He said. The kids were laughing and nodded.

Seira, Regis, and the kids, walked out the door. Frankenstien then turn to the three. "Now can one of you explain what happened?" He asked in a angry tone.

The three giggled and looked at him. "Hehe T-tao g-gave u-us s-something g-good." Takio answered in a slurred voice. Frankenstien was mad and continued questioning them. "Where did you get that?" "I-I b-bought i-it." Tao responded also with a slurred voice.

"Sigh. How much have you guys had to drink?" "N-not a-alot. J-just t-this b-bottle." Tao replied. M-21 didn't answer any questions, but was sitting on the floor giggling. Frankenstien took there cups and bottle of whiskey, and poured it down the sink.

"You three are not getting another day off." He said pissed that this happened. He walked back in the living room, to see them sitting together, whispering and giggling. "What's so funny?" He asked them as his dark aura was leaking out.

They were unfazed by it, and continued to giggle. "Y-you're l-like o-our m-mom. Hehe." M-21 said, also with a slurred voice. That pissed Frankenstien off. He knew they were drunk and they didn't know what they were doing or saying.

Before he could hurt them he went in the kitchen and fixed them some coffee to sober them up.

Back in the living room.

"H-hey R-rai, d-do y-you w-want s-some?" Tao asked as he pulled out a flask, handing it to him. Frankenstien walked back in with three cups of coffee. He noticed the flask Tao gave his master. "Master I would recommend you do not drink that. You will get drunk like them and have a hangover tomorrow." He said with a concerned look on his face. Rai looked at it a second, then handed it to Frankenstien.

Frankenstien then turned to the three, handing them there coffee. He glared at the three, and they just giggled, not understanding the situation.

♡Please don't forget to vote and comment.♡