Frankenstien and his Master.

Video by: Noemi Luisa
Picture by: Sawitry on DeviantArt.
A/n: Thank you all for the 1k views and 40☆. I am so happy and to say thank you I made this cute little short story of the ship I see the most.

Rai and Frankenstien were the only two in the house. Frankenstien wanted to surprise his master by making him some cookies. He quickly excused himself and rushed to the kitchen. Frankenstien finished cooking the cookies for his Master. He let them cool off and put some on a plate.

He walked in the living room with the plate, setting it down on the table for his master. Frankenstien bowed, "Master I made you some sugar cookies." He was about to walk away, untilbut stopped when he heard his Master's voice. "Frankenstien." "Yes, Master?" He replied as he turned around.

Rai had a small smile on his face. "Sit."  Rai told him patting the seat beside him. He sat down next to his master smiling. Rai took a cookie eatting one. He look at Frankenstien and grabbed another one, putting it up to Frankenstien's mouth.

Frankenstien was shocked at first but smiled and took a bite. He took it and blushed a little. Rai noticed he had crumbs on his face and leaned towards him.

Frankenstien's face turned redder, when Rai licked the crumbs off his face. He looked at Frankenstien with loving eyes and kissed him. Frankenstien froze for a second before kissing him back.

Meanwhile, the trio opened the door and took there shoes off. "Uhh I'm tired." Tao said as he yawned stretching his arms behind him. "You can say that again." Takio agreed. While M-21 nodded.

They slipped on there slippers and were walking towards to living room. "I wander whats for din..." They all froze. Frankenstien had him arms around his master's neck kissing him, while Rai's hands were in the blondes hair.

Rai had a faint blush on his face, while Frankenstien's face was red. They were so busy kissing, they didn't notice the three standing there.

The trio walked to there rooms quietly before they noticed them.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment. If you have a request please comment below or message me.♡♡♡