Request #3

Photo by: MimiMeowww on DeviantArt.
Video by: MimiMeowww
This request is from: CelestialDraco6.
The request is:
Regis x M-21.

M-21 was in Frankenstien's lab resting after fighting union agents. Tao, Takio, Seira, Rai, and Frankenstien were upstairs with the kids. Regis stayed to watch over M-21.

M-21 was laying down on the table. He was starting to get bored. "Regis why are you still here?" He asked him. "To make sure nothing bad happens." "Are you sure?" He asked him smirking.

"I was asked by the house owner to do this!" Regis was starting to get mad. He walked towards him and M-21's smirk grew.

"By your reaction, I'd say your lying." Regis blushed but was still mad. "Shut up!" He then went back to his seat to calm down. 

"Aww, giving up already? I knew I was right." M-21 told him trying to get him mad. It worked. Regis was more than mad. M-21 smiled. He thought Regis was cute when he was angry.

M-21 got up and walked towards him. Anger was still on Regis' face. He grabbed him and looked him in the eyes. It was like time has froze.

He looked in his ruby red eyes. They stayed like this for a while. M-21 broke the silence, "You look cute when your mad." He blushed and tried to look away but, M-21 held a firm grip on his chin.

He then pulled Regis to him there faces just inches away. He smirked and kissed him. Regis was shocked but soon kissed him back. The kiss went on for a while, neither one wanting this to end.

He then wrapped his arms around his neck, while M-21 put a arm around his waist and a hand through his hair.

Upstairs.

Upstairs the kids were over, "where's Regis and Mister?" Shinwu asked. "There just resting, there sick." Frankenstien told the kids, smiling. "Oh. I guess we should leave before it gets too late." Ikhan replied as they grabbed there stuff. "Bye Rai, Chairman, and big bros! Please tell Mister and Regis we hope they get well soon." Yuna said as they walked towards the door.

Seira then followed them out the door. "Tao and Takio, clean up for me." Frankenstien told them as he went to the kitchen to make some Tea. "Sigh. I'll be back." Takio said as he walked off, towards the lab.

In the lab.

Takio opened the elevator to go to the lab. He walked in and pressed the button to go down. When the elevator opened Takio froze in shock.

M-21 was shirtless and Regis' shirt was unbuttoned. Regis was sitting on the table as the two were kissing each other. Takio blushed and turned around to leave.

The elevator opened again and Frankenstien walked out. He stopped and looked at the two shocked. The two were so busy kissing, that they didn't even notice the two in there.

The two looked at each other, then at the two kissing, then back at each other. The two nodded and went to the elevator. They walked in the elevator and left.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment, and if you have a request please comment below or message me.♡♡♡