Request #2

Video by: Raskreia Cadiz
This request is from FanfictionZwy. The request is: to write,
Rai x Frankie,
Regis x Rael,
Shinwoo x Ikhan,
Lunark x Kentas.

Shinwu x Ikhan

"Yo, Ikhan ready to lose?" Shinwu said to Ikhan with a grin on his face. "It's funny that you think you can beat me." Ikhan replied as he pushed his glasses on his face. "Want to make it interesting?" "What?" "The losser has to do what the winner says to do." Shinwu told him. "Deal!" Ikhan answered with a smirk.

The game started off with Shinwu very focused on the game. While Ikhan acted calm, still smirking. They constantly tried to kill one another, and constantly trying to not die.

This went on for a while. When Ikhan wasn't focusing like he was in the beginning, Shinwu killed him. "Yes I won! Woohoo, you have to do as I say haha!" Shinwu yelled as he was jumping up and down. "Fine." Ikhan replied as he stood up.

"Ok, Ikhan, you know how we been  been dating for a mouth." "Yeah?" "Ok kiss me." Shinwu said with a grin. "Wh-what?!" Ikhan replied, his face red from what Shinwu told him to do. Ikhan knew Shinwu wouldn't let him go, but he never kissed anyone before.

Before he could tell Shinwu that, Shinwu walked over to him. He put his hand on Ikhan's face and leaned in. "Sh-shinwu... Wait I've never kissed anyone before!" Ikhan said as his face got redder. Shinwu stopped and looked at him. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah." Shinwu leaned back closser to him and said, "well let's fix that." He then kissed Ihkan.

Rai x Frankenstien

"Frankenstien." Rai called out to Frankenstien. "Yes, Master?" He asked. They have been dating since he woke up from his short sleep. "..Do you know what the pocky challenge is."

He looked at his master and blushed. He knew what it was since kids at school, kept getting sent to his office for it. "Yes. Why do you ask?" "Shinwu said that, that's what lovers do." He replied as he look at him with curiosity.

He then pulled out a box of pocky, looking at Frankenstien, with loving eyes. Frankenstien then blushed knowing him master wanted to try it. He took the box and put one end in his mouth and his master was on the other side.

As there lips got closer Rai blushed. He then grabbed Frankenstien and pulled him, where there lips met.

Regis x Rael

"Regis!" Rael yelled at the silver haired noble as he glared at him. Regis had pranked Rael with the help of Tao. When Rael went to sleep, the two drew on his face, with a permanent marker.

Rael had a permanent marker in his hand. Regis saw it, and ran towards his room, with Rael on his tail. He managed to get in his room, but Rael was in there waiting.

He tried to run towards the door, but Rael quickly locked it. "R-rael?"Regis asked him as he walked closser with a evil grin. He tried to run but was pinned down on the floor.

"Rael let me go!" Regis yelled trying to get free under his hold. "No this is what happens when you prank me." He replied with a mischievous grin. He took the top off the cap and started to draw on him.

Regis kept moving, trying to get free from his grip. "Regis stop!" He yelled at him. "Let me go!" Rael ignored him, continuing. When he finished Regis face had a mustache, a ring around his eye, a heart on his cheek, and alot of dots everywhere.

"Hehe. Now were even." He calmed down. He realized he was still holding him down, and blushed. Regis noticed and smirked. "What?" His blush got darker and he froze. Regis then grinned mischievously and got loose from his grip. He then quickly pulled him too him kissing him.

Lunark x Kentas

"Kentas, I have some good and bad news." Lunark said as she walked in there living room. "What is it?" He asked her as she walked in front of him. "Which one do you want first, good news or bad news?" "Bad news."

She looked nervous and began to speak. "I'm going to take a brake on being a warrior for a while." Kentas got up and walked towards his wife. "What? The only way you can take a brake or leave is when your old, and unable, and if your pregnant."

"Well that's the good news. Kentas i'm pregnant." She said with a smile on her face. He looked at her with shock and froze. He couldn't believe he was going to be a father.

He stayed quiet for a few minutes and then hugged and spun around. He couldn't keep his excitement hidden. "I can't believe it we're having a baby!" He then kissed her and hugged her again.

♡Please don't forget to vote and comment. And if you have a request please comment below.♡