Pulled Over

"One day they will set that house on fire." I say as we drive further away from the party. "I don't even know how they didn't set it on fire already, Jerome nearly burnt the whole kitchen down boiling water." I sigh. Tyler only responded with a quiet chuckle.

After a brief moment of awkward silence, Tyler turned on the radio. After hearing one word of the song we both started to sing along.
"Don't stop believin' Hold on to the feelin' Streetlights, people!!!!" We nearly scream. We sang along for the rest of the songs until we heard the sound of a siren behind us.

"Tyler!" I shout. His attention turned from the song to the siren behind us. A police car was pulling us over. "Great" I mumble.

We sat in silence as the police man got out of his car and walked up to the window. "Good Afternoon Officer." Tyler says in his Janet voice. I immediately sighed, this wasn't going to end well.

"How fast were you going sir?" The officer asked.

"I don't know how fast can you go?"

"Oh My-" I yell. Anyone except for Tyler could tell by the face of that officer, we were going to be in trouble.

"Have you had anything to drink tonight sir?"

"I don't know, maybe we could talk about it over a few drinks, my friend here will buy." Tyler says still talking as Janet.

"He's Sober officer, he's just being an asshole." I say.

"I'll need you to step out of the car." The officer says. "Both of you."

"Why me?" I ask.

The officer searches the car. And in my head I pray that Tyler doesn't manage to get us in more trouble. After a few minutes they make Tyler walk in a straight line. Luckily for me he finally realizes what trouble we could be in and stops fooling around. And soon we're back in our car.

I didn't say a word for him for the first ten minutes of being in the car. He apologized six times until he gave up. It was another ten minutes until he broke the silence. "What the hell?!"

I turn in his direction to see something in his hand. It took me a few moments to realize what it was. "Is that?"

"A condom?" Tyler said breaking into laughter. "It probably fell out of the police guys pocket while he was searching our car." There was a second of silence, then we burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

-------------

I just realized I didn't update this book since March. So..... Yeah... Forgive me for this chapter, I honestly have no idea.