Weirdest roommate ever.

"You have so much stuff for that little apartment!" Jerome complains carrying the seventh box inside.

"Im a collector." I tease.

"Well don't be."

I shrug and pick up the last box from Jerome's car and walk into his house.

"Ok, crazy goldfish lady." Jerome teases while holding my goldfish. "Your room is at the end of the hallway! But before you go. Turn around."

"What!?" I say.

"Just do it!"

I slowly turn around but after a moment something hits me in the back.

"Ow!" I say. I look down and see an orange at my feet. "Oh this means war!" I say. I grab the orange from my feet and launch it at Jerome and it hits him right in the forehead.

"I think you got orange juice in my eye." Jerome says while rubbing his eye.

"Thats why you don't mess with Sadie." I say.

"Well, lesson learned."

The doorbell rings and I decide to get it while Jerome was being a baby.

I open it to see Tyler.

"Oh hey Tyler." I say smiling.

"I went to your apartment and a very happy lady told me you moved out." He says.

"Oh yeah. I mean't to tell you, sorry."

"Its fine I was wondering if you want to see a movie or something."

"Sure, mind if we see it after i'm done unpacking?" I ask.

"Damn Sadie orange juice in the eye hurts." I hear Jerome whine from the bathroom.

"Be a man Jerome." I say.

"I am a little boy! I will complain like a little boy!" He continues.

"Hey Jerome, Tyler's here." I say.

After a moment of silence Jerome replied.

"Tyler forget everything you heard in the last 20 seconds."

"Ok?" Tyler says confused.

"Weirdest Roommate ever." I say..

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" He asks.

"7 I guess. Jerome should stop being a baby by then." I say.

Jerome didn't reply.

"Ok cool see you then."

---------

Thank you for 800 reads! It means a lot.