Double date Part two:Just dance 4

When it was time to leave to go to Kelly's I waited outside for Tyler to pick me up. But it was freezing. I had a weird thing about my nose being cold. And my nose was freezing.

"Hurry up Tyler." I say to myself. I wore a winter coat, and gloves. I had my hands under my armpits. I tried every method to stay warm. It just wasn't working. Finally Tyler pulls up along the curb and I run inside his car where he had the heat on.

"Sorry, Sadie." He says. "Favourite song was on so I had to stop and sing along to it."

"Well at least your a responsible driver." I say smiling even though my cheeks were frozen.

I've only been to Kelly and Mitch's apartment a couple of times and every time it was different.

Then a song started playing on the radio and Tyler was singing it.

"Somebody once told me the world is going to roll me! I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking Kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape if an L on her forehead." He sang. I live this song and knew all the words.

"Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming fed to the rules so i hit the ground running! Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do so much to see so whats wrong with taking the back street." I sing terribly.

"You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow." Tyler sang.

"Hey now your an all star get your game on, go play. Hey now your a rockstar get your show on ,get paid. All that glitters is gold! Only shooting stars break the mold." We sing together and we pull up at Kelly's house.

We go to her apartment and open it up.

"Hey Sadie, hey tyler!" Mitch and Kelly said.

We close the door behind us and sit on the couch that was so cushy I had no idea how I was getting out of it.

"Just dance 4!" Kelly screamed as she turned on the game. "We will all do the duet of Had the time of my life to see who got it better." She says.

Tyler and I sat on the sides as they performed their dance. I kept looking at Tyler with a face saying were going to get crushed. He nodded back every time.

They got mostly perfects. Then it happens. Mitch lifts Kelly in the air perfectly. Mine and Tyler's eyes were wide.

"Ok your up." I took a remote and we started playing without checking anything.

"Uh, Sadie." Tyler says.

"What?" I say back.

"I think your the male!" He says.

I looked at the screen and my I looked at it. I was the male.

But we still did the dance pretty ok.

It was near the end of the song when our characters disappeared. I was confused. Tyler ran towards me. And I totally forgot it was the lift. He jumped into my arms. But was too heavy and went right over my head and onto the couch and I fell on the hard ground.

"Ow!" I say.

The whole room was filled with laughter. Then the final scores came on. We beat them by 4 points.

"I call B.S!" Kelly yelled.

"Woooo!" Tyler screams. Who was still face first in the couch so it was kinda muffled.

For the rest of the night we did head to head tournaments.