Cupcake

I wake up to my anoyying ringtone. Why did i even chose this! I groan and slam my hand on the counter and grab my phone.

"Shut Up!" I yell as I answer my phone.

"What?" A voice I recognized said. It was Jerome.

"Oh! Sorry I don't mean you I mean't my ringtone." I said.

"Ha! No worries." He says. "My friends and I are going bowling tonight want to come?"

"Sure can I bring Kelly." I ask.

There was a pause before he answered.

"Sure!" He says.

"Great what time?" I say a tad bit suspicious.

"1:00." He answers.

"Sweet i'll be there." I say.

"See ya." He says and hangs up.

I rub my eyes and get out of bed.

I stop next to the mirror and look at my bed head.

"What do I do when I sleep to get it this way?" I say to myself grabbing a part that was sticking out and tucking it in.

I look at the clock and it was 7:00 in the morning. I worked as a waitress with Kelly today from 8:00 to 12:00.

I did my morning routine and ran out the door. I grabbed my car keys and raced to the restaurant.

I catch Kelly right before she goes inside.

"Jerome invited us with friends to go bowling want to come?" I ask her.

"Sounds like fun." She says. We walk through the doors and our boss greets us.

"Put on your new uniforms you shift starts in five minutes." He shoves clothes in our hand and pushes us away. We go into the bathroom and change. When I come out of the stall I see Kelly put on Makeup.

"Hurry up Kelly." I urge.

"The longer the makeup takes the more tips you get." She says like a mother.

"I didn't see that in the manual." I say.

I wash my hands and then leave the bathroom. I give a table water and take their order I repeat this 13 times with other people.

"May I take your order?" I ask.

"Cupcake?" He asks. I look up and see a person I never wanted to see again.

I look at him with shock and back away. I see Kelly taking a families order and once she is finished I grab her arm pull her to a quieter place.

"What?" She says.

"That guy over there is Tony Quest!" I whisper.

"The guy who cheated on you?" She said shocked.

"Yup!" I say. She looks at me with a grin on her face. I sigh. "Go ahead and Laugh!" I say.

She mets out a huge laugh that is barley drowned out by other peoples conversations.

"Are you done yet?" I ask impatiently. She shakes her head no and I just walk away.

Why does he still call me cupcake! We broke up like 3 years ago! I let out a frustrated sigh and walk over to his table to take his order.