Party

When it was time Tyler and I went to Kelly and Mitch's apartment. We knocked on the door and almost immediately Kelly opens it with a huge smile on her face.

"Kelly your scaring me."

"I can't help it your so cute together!" She squeals. She runs over to me and Tyler and does a huge group bear hug.

"Kelly. Can't. breath. Let. Go!" I say in between breathes.

She les go and I take in a huge breath of air. So does Tyler.

"Oh god air I love you so much!" Tyler says.

"Hey you guys ready?" Mitch says after he walks out of the bathroom.

"Yup!" I say then I look at Tyler who was on the ground. "Well maybe just me."

"Lets go!" He says.

We all walk through the door and into the car and drive off to the party.

Tyler and I sat in the backseat while Kelly and Mitch were up front.

Kelly and Mitch were only two words away from kissing and Tyler and I were one seat apart.

When we got to the party everybody went with there friends. I knew nobody here so I just sat in the corner.

"Hi!" A voice says.

I turn around and see a guy. He looked familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hi." I say giving him a smile.

"Enjoying the party?" He asks.

"It would be better if I had people to talk to." I say.

"You can talk to me." He says. I smile again and turn around.

"Im Sadie." I say.

"Jerome." He says.

"So are you a gamer?" I ask him.

"We all are!" He says a little too loud. "Well most of us." He points to a girl doing a weird dance move with Kelly.

I chuckle and look back at him.

"Biggums! We may have set the toilet paper in the bathroom on fire!" Mitch says.

"How the hell did you do that?" Jerome asks Mitch standing up.

"My Butt was too smoking hot now lets go!" He grabs Jerome and they rush upstairs.

I get up and walk towards Kelly and the other girl.

"Sadie, this is Sarah." Kelly introduces us.

"All hail the queen of swerve!" Sarah yells. Kelly and I laugh. Sarah teaches me step by step how to swerve and soon I'm a master.

As the night goes on I see drunk people stumbling out of the house or collapsed on the couch.

That was my cue to leave. Tyler decided to ride his bike home until he realized he didn't have a bike so he took a taxi.

Kelly drove me home and I quickly fell asleep.