Tony Quest

"What do you guys want to eat?" I ask the table. On the table Mitch, Jerome, and Jason who I just met hiding behind menus.

"French everything!" Mitch yells slapping his menu on the table.

"Oh sorry we just ran out of that." I say. "How about you Jason?" I ask.

"I want to know why Mitch can't have french everything!" He says.

I sigh. "How about you Jerome?" I ask.

"I also want to know why Mitch can't have french everything." He says. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I guess you guys need more time. I'll be right back!" I say and turn around.

I meet up with Kelly.

"Your so lucky that your serving them." She says.

"Lucky?" I laugh.

"Guess who i'm serving?" She says. I look at her with no guesses. "Let me give you a hint. Cupcake!" She lets out a laugh and my half smile falls.

"Whatever." I say and go to grab some cleaning supplies.

I open the cleaning supplies door when i hear something.

"Hey cupcake." A voice says. I turn around and two massive hands push me into the closet and close the door. It was pitch black but I could feel Tony try to kiss me.

"Tony Fuck off!" I try to say. His face was inches away from mine.

I try to push him away but he was too strong.

Then I remember my phone is in my back pocket. Tony had his hands on my arms so I couldn't grab it. Tony's fingernails were digging right into my skin.

I slammed my back against the wall. Nothing happens I try again. Nothing Happens. I try one last time before my arms would give away and I hear a dialling sound.

"Sadie?" Mitch says.

"Help!" I scream. "Janitors closet!" Thats all I could yell before Tony slammed my back against wall and hung up on Mitch.

Moments before Tony's lips would reach mine the door flies open letting in light I wasn't ready for. I see Mitch pull Tony away and Jerome deliver a punch to the face.

I ran out of the closet and ran out of the restaurant. I didn't care I was terrified.

------

First this Chapter is almost exactly like my friends check it out its The Other side of me Bajancanadian fanfic. So i needed to give credit.

She teased me so! Im not happy with her.

Also about my pinky. It is possible it might be broken so. I will still write because it doesn't bother me but I might write less until it gets better.