Smoothie.

I usually don't dress up for the movies. So I decided to continue that even on a date. I just threw clothes on and smoothed the back of my hair.

I hear Jerome stomp around in the hallways speaking gibberish. Then I hear a huge crash. I open my door and look out to see Jerome on the ground next to a fallen bookshelf and books everywhere.

"I Macarenaed too hard." He says.

"Why do you even have this many books!" I say.

"It makes me look intelligent." He says.

I smiled and nodded. That was all I could offer.

"I'm going on a date, if you didn't hear." I say.

"Who's the boy do I know his parents, does he have a criminal record, how much money does he make?"

"Jerome you were right there when Tyler asked me on that date." I say.

"I don't recall that conversation." He says.

"Oh right you were too busy being a baby because orange juice got in your eye."

"It hurts." He says.

Right after that the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jerome yells. Quickly running to the door.

"Jerome no!" I yell. I run but he was too fast and made it to the front door before me.

"Oh, hey Tyler, we've been expecting you." Jerome says slowly.

I look at him and give him all the signs of no but he just continues. I finally take matters into my own hands and pull Jerome aside.

"Hey, Tyler." I say casually like that all didn't happen.

"Hey we should leave now the movie will start soon." He says.

I nod and quickly put on my shoes and run outside.

I get into his car and we drive off.

+++

After five minutes I realized that we passed the only decent movie theatre in town.

"Uh, Tyler where are we going." I ask.

"Change in plans were going to a smoothie place." He says.

"Tyler its freezing outside." I complain.

"Its surprisingly popular." He says.

"Ok lets try it." I say.

After five more minutes of driving we walk up to a building that looked pretty normal but on the inside looked like a 60's disco party.

Everything was a weird neon colour and all the staff had afros tat had more than one colour.

We both look around and see most tables are full.

"Ill get us a table you order." Tyler orders. I nod my head and walk to an counter where a guy with a huge afro with the colours light Pink and Neon green Mixed together stood.

"Hi can I get two of the weirdest drinks possible and add some hot sauce in one of them." I say.

"Sure." He says. The man drops down under the counter and a couple minutes later pops back up with two cups in his hand. I pay and look for Tyler.

I go up to him and sit across from him.

"Here you go." I say.

"Thanks." He says.

"Crap." I say to myself not thinking Tyler would hear it over the blasting disco music.

"What." He asks.

"Nothing." I say. Which cup had the hot sauce in it. I repeat over in my head.

"Are you Sadie Prior from the Blind date Blog?" A staff member in a Blue and orange wig asked.

"Yes." I say smiling.

"I was on your blog, the ice cream vendor that talked about a kids throw up all." He says.

"Oh, I didn't recognize you without your-"

"My ice cream vendor hat. Because I got fired after my boss found out about it." He says.

"Sorry about that." I say,

"I never got to repay you." He says.

The next second happen fast. All i see is him reach for my cup and splash it on my face.

"Yup, thats the hot sauce." I say.

Instead of pounding the guy like a prince charming that I don't have. Tyler took a picture of me.

+++

We left right after the guy came out with four cups of hot sauce. And walked towards us. So Tyler just drove me home.

I walked into the house and saw Jerome hanging from the star rail.

"What. The. Hell. Jerome." I say.

"Help me!" He says. I took my phone out and took a picture.

"Just jump." I say and walk i to my room. I quickly hear a huge thud of Jerome hitting a wood floor. He probably won't let me live that down.