Minecraft Noob

That was a legendary double date. It was too much fun. Tyler and I faced off and I won. By default. I hit tyler in the forehead and he got dramatic.

I am in bed staring at my ceiling. I just woke up so I had nothing else to do I'm not a morning person. So I went over all the events of last night in my head.

First, Tyler let me freeze in the cold. Second we rocked out in the car. Third we beat Kelly and Mitch in Just dance. And then we danced the night away.

I heard a bang at the door. It is probably kelly. Im in a very long t-shirt that goes down to my knees so I go straight to the door. Shes my best friend anyway.

When I open the door I don't see Kelly or Mitch. I see Tyler. Changes perspective a ton. I let out a small squeal and close the door quickly.

I change into long pants and a better top just lying around and open the door back up where surprisingly Tyler was still there.

"Sorry about that." I apologize. "Come in." I open the door wider to let him in.

To my luck I decided to clean the apartment yesterday instead of next year.

When he walked in I saw he had a backpack on.

"Ok before anything." Tyler says. "Kelly and Mitch invited us to come with them to a party."

"Invited us?" I ask. He nods his head. I shrug. "Ok." I say.

"Ok cool!" He says smiling.

"Now, whats in your backpack." I ask helping him take it off.

"A laptop." He says. "Have you ever played Minecraft?"

"Nope!" I say. He gasps immediately.

"I much teach you right now then young grasshopper." He says.

I raise and eyebrow and then smile.

"Go ahead." I say.

He opens his laptop and creates a new server on Minecraft called Sadie.

"Ok play." He says.

"What? You didn't show me anything." I say.

I start franticly pushing buttons and i move the character.

"I did it!" I yell.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"I moved!" I yell again and show him.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR A NATURAL!!!!" Tyler yells. So loud. Then one of my neighbours pound on the wall. And when I look at Tyler's face. It looked like he just pooped himself.

"Would you DAMN KIDS JUST SHUT UP! I AM TRYING TO WATCH THE NEWS!" She yells.

"Who the hell was that!" Tyler says at a whisper.

"My neighbour. I should have warned you." I say.

I go back to Minecraft and start learning more things.

Suddenly it turned darker in the game.

"Its night Sadie." He says.

"No way! I thought it was an eclipse!" I say sarcastically. "I figured."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He says.

I walk around then I see a green thing moving towards me.

"What is that. Looks like a gummy bear." I say.

I hear tyler hold back a laugh while I run towards it.

"Tyler why is it flashing and expanding?" I ask turning around to him. His face was red.

I turn around back to the screen just in time to see myself get blown up. And I scream.

"What the hell!" I scream. "What just happened! Why did I just explode!" I yell.

"That, young grasshopper is called a creeper." He says.

"Well i'm traumatized." I say. And step away from the computer. "What time is the party.

"6:00 tonight." He says.

"A more than 10 hour notice would be great." I say. "But I have been on dates I only had an hour notice of so your lucky!"

"Good." He says laughing.

"Well now that your here you can help me try on outfits." I say smiling.

"Pfft. Ok" he says and we walk into my room.

I grab a bunch of outfits and tell him to wait out here.

At first I was teasing him with stuff Kelly gave me and I never used because it well exposed a lot. But then Tyler kept making me go back and It got tired.

As I was trying on outfit number 126 I nearly fell asleep.

"I never thought I would be tired of putting on clothes." I say.

I walked out of the bathroom and Tyler looks up and said.

"Thats the one." Like all the sudden he was uninterested in it.

I turn around and changed into my other clothes.