Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!8

"Dude, go scrub that thing off your face." Said Damian, finally, he had stopped laughing. Blake walked back to his room and slammed the door shut. Damian let out a sigh and sat down on the couch.

"Where's Dennis?" he asked while flipping through the channels.

"He went shopping."

"Did he tell you guys about the bites?"

"Nooooooo. What about the bites?"

"Stupid kid always makes me explain," he mumbled to himself.

"Explain what? And turn back on the news channel."

"Fine I will. Go get your friends." He ordered.

I said, "Ok, whatever," as I went to the hallway and towards my friends room. I pushed open the door gently.

"Hi Ash." Said Angelina sitting on a humongous pillow on the floor. I never noticed that before...

"Hello, where did you get that?"

"Oh, the freaks used this room's closet as a storage room. There's all kind of cool stuff."

"The 'freaks'?"

"Yeah. Ash, these people think their 'Vampires'! Crazy much?!! I mean come on; vampires are cool in books and stuff but, humans drinking blood? That's just sick. I think it's some kind of sickness of something...." Hmmmmm...I never thought about it like that......

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Where's Adrian?" As if right on cue, Adrian came out of the little bathroom.

"Good morning!" he said if nothing were wrong.

"Damian wants to talk to us about something. Come on." I said as I walked back to the living room. He had opened back the news channel but there was no volume.

"Sit down, go ahead make yourself at home," said Damian with a grin on his face.

"What is this all about?" asked Adrian. He was fidgeting. He always fidgets when he's sitting close to Angelina... Something is going on.

"Ok, so you all know we're vampires," started Damian, "and that you're our blood supply. So I'm going to explain why you pass out every time you get bitten."

"This is boring already." Commented Angelina. Damian glared at her until she got uncomfortable and looked down at her shoes.

"So, you know how humans sometimes pass out when they donate blood?" We all nodded. "Well part of it is because of that. When a vampire bits you, your blood is being sucked out of your body like when you're donating blood."

"No, duh."

"Just shut up and listen. The only difference is that a vampire's bite hurts more, and it feels like your soul is being sucked out, blah, blah, blah. Oh and also the spit of the vampire goes into your veins."

"EW!!!" yelled out Adrian.

"Anyway, the spit contains vampire DNA. That DNA is foreign to your body. Which makes you pass out, because your blood cells are trying to fight it and get it out of your body. But, the DNA is too powerful and is hard to get out of your body. The first time you get bitten, it takes you 10 hours to get the vampire's DNA out of your body. Over time your body gets used to it, and you get the DNA out faster."

"Why are you telling us this?" I asked. I mean, what are we going to do with it? Write a book or something?

"Aren't you wondering why you didn't turn into a vampire when you got bitten?" said Damien mocking my voice.

"How DO you turn into a vampire?"

"That is top secret." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh. Whatever. Oh my god! Turn up the volume!!!" Yelled Angelina pointing at the television.

On the screen was my picture with Angelina and Adrian at school. Under it, it said, 'If you know anything about these kids being kidnapped, please call 911 immediately.'

Damian finally turned up the volume. On the screen now were my brother, Lucas, Angelina's mom, and Adrian's parents and they were sounded by news reporters. Angelina's mom was in tears.

"When did they get kidnapped?" asked a reporter eager to get information.

"At a Paramore concert. 2 days ago." Answered Lucas. I missed my brother. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I blinked quickly to make them go away.

"Is it true that your father, Robert Winters, escaped from jail and killed the kids?" I froze at the mention of my father's name.

"He did not escape and that is not true." Then he turned to look straight in to the camera. There were tears on his face. "Whoever you are, please return my sister and her friends. Please. Don't ruin their lives, their barely 17. Please don't hurt them."

Then Adrian's father spoke and said, "We will pay you whatever you want. Just bring them back."

"If you dare hurt my daughter, I swear, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER FROM ME! My poor daughter!" Angelina's mother yelled, shaking with fury.

Damian switched the T.V. off quickly and hid the remote control.

Angelina was shocked. She was looking at the blank screen with her mouth hanging open and tears on her cheeks.

"I can't believe this!" she said standing up and pointing to the T.V. "YOU HAVE TO LET US GO!"

"No. I don't." said Damian calmly, facing Angelina. I imagined getting a pot or pan from the kitchen and smashing his skull with it. How dare he ruin our family's lives?!?!

His back was turned, so I walked to the kitchen. Then I got a better plan and opened a drawer. I got out the biggest knife I could find and hid it behind my back.

I walked back to the living room, where Angelina and Damian were arguing. Adrian saw me coming. I begged with my eyes for him not to draw attention to me. He understood and joined Angelina in the argument.

I brought the knife from behind me back with shaking hands. I aimed the knife and stabbed Damian.

Please vote, comment, and become my fan :)

Thanks for reading!!!

-Purplelovercutiepie