Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!3

Hi people! This chapter is going to be in Blake's point of view and its going to start from the beginning of the story... hope you like it......:)

******************************** Blake's point of view!********************************

"What's taking him so long?! Why isn't he back yet?!?!!"

"Stop whining Dennis, look he's coming!" said Mark, "whoa and he's got three! I hope they're hot girls!"

"Mark is that all you think about?" said Dennis. Damian opened the door and put a guy in the remaining seat.

"Keep an eye on these two," Damian said with a smile on his face. Then, he put a girl into marks lap and pushed another one onto mine. He didn't lift his hand from her mouth. What the fuck? Dude, move your hand........oh, now I get it! I slid my hand over her mouth and he pulled his hand away. Finally, we started going back home.

"What the hell is wattpad?" said Dennis. I ignored him, as usual.

I looked at her face. The moonlight was shining on her face and she looked beautiful. Wait, what?! She was food. Only food. Nothing else! All of a sudden, she put her head on my chest. She's tired! Well I'm thirsty. A little drink would hurt...I lowered my mouth to her neck and bit her. Her blood was sweet, too sweet.....

Mark poked me so I stopped drinking to glare at him. I saw that she was holding her neck.

"Sleep or you'll pass-out" I whispered into her ear. Then she passed- out.

"Sleep or you'll pass-out? Wow, what a cheesy line." murmured mark.

"Hey Blake leave some for us, too!" said Damian. I hit him on the head. Oh shit! He's driving! Oh well at least I won't die. But the girl would! Not that I care or anything.....

"Look out!" we almost crashed into the car in front of us. Stupid vampire. Yay! Were almost home!

"Damian, you get the boy, and I'll get one of the girls. Blake, you get that one and lay her on the couch. Put the other two in the guest room." said Mark. I did as he said. What he's older than me....... I respect my elders.....

I put her on the couch and her hair was all over the pillow. She shivered. Why did she shiver?

Duh, she's cold, said a voice inside my mind. Oh God I'm going crazy! I pushed that thought aside and got her a blanket. I put it around her. She looks so peaceful. Ugh! I have to stop thinking like this! I wonder if..... I looked around. Nobody was here. Heheheh I'm evil! I quickly kissed her on her cheek. Good, she didn't wake up.

I ran to my room and got ready for bed. The only problem was that I couldn't sleep. God damn it! I hate myself right now.... I went down stairs, next to her. She was tossing and turning. She's having a nightmare! I hope I'm not the one causing it...I bet I am. Ugh! I can't watch this!

"Wake up, hey wake up!"I nudged her. Damn this girl is a heavy sleeper! Now I was shaking her. She sat up and she was in tears. The next thing she did caught me off guard ...........................................she hugged me.

"Shhhhh, its gonna be alright. You want some water?" she nodded. I gave her a glass of water and she gulped it down. Ugh! I bet she won't even remember this. I watched her go to sleep and made sure she wasn't having any more nightmares. Finally I went to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

************************************ The Next Day ************************

"AHHAHAH! Help! Call 911! HELLLLLPP USSSSS!"Ugh! Stupid girl won't stop screaming! She's wayyyyyyyyyy better when she's sleeping. I got dressed and ran down stairs into the living room, where the screaming princess was.

"CRAP! Stop screaming!" roared mark.

"Shut up and listen okay?!?!?" Mark just kept on going. She looked; well I don't think there's a word for it. Horrified? Maybe....

"Dude, you're scaring her..." Damian said pointing out the obvious.

"Why do you care?"asked mark.

"I don't care! Pshht! Why would I care, but just look at her..."

"Where am I? Who are you? TAKE ME HOME! Where are Angelina and Adrian?" she rushed out. Oh god, I can't believe I have to deal with these humans... ugh!

Hope you liked it! Vote, comment, become a fan! (Please!) Is the story good so far? Please tell me! I really need opinions. One more thing, if you want a character based on you, please tell me! I can add you to my story! :) Thanks for reading!

-purplelovercutiepie