Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!11

~~~~Recap!!! You know you forgot what the hell is going on. Even I did. I'm ashamed, but it's the truth.~~~~~~

"REALLY?!??! Coolio." I smiled at her.

"Ashley you should stop eating sugar, it's bad for you," Angelina said, her voice full of concern.

"You're kidding me right? I can't live without sugar!"

"It gives you Breast Cancer."

"My poor boobies," I said looking down at my chest.

"Sugar is a boob killer!" she yelled. Adrian walked into the room with both of his eyebrows up.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that..."

"Man, I wish I had my iPod right now," I muttered. I could really use some music right now.

"Me too. I'm NEVER going to a Paramore concert ever again," Adrian said shaking his head, "that is if we ever get out of here."

"I NEED TO GO ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!" Angelina said looking paranoid.

We need to get out of here or we're going to lose the little piece of sanity we have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day we talked about random things and tried to make a plan to escape, but there wasn't any way. All our plans sucked. Finally it was 7 pm and Damian and Mark came back from the hospital. Damian looked good as new. He looked even better than before he got stabbed. He looked happy. Wow. Shocker. I thought they would kill me for stabbing him. I was in the kitchen eating Coco Puffs for dinner with Angelina and Adrian. Cereal seemed like the only food they had. Dennis was still out shopping. Dawn went to the hospital with Damian and Mark but never came back.

"Where's Dawn?" asked Blake. He was sitting on the couch and watching Gossip Girl.

"She's staying over at Sky's." replied Mark. He walked over to the kitchen and put down some plastic bags full of groceries down on the table. He started placing some in the refrigerator and some in the pantry. Damian went to his room after giving me a weird smile.

"Did you buy chocolate?" asked Angelina the chocolate addict. Mark got a Hersey bar out of the last bag and gave Angelina an evil smirk. Oh god...

Angelina looked at him confused. "I'm hungry, serve your purpose, and I'll give you the chocolate," said Mark. Angelina's face was suddenly filled with horror. Adrian got up as if to protect her from him. He got in front of Mark and shoved him. Mark took a step back. He didn't pay attention to Adrian at all; his eyes were watching Angelina.

"Never!!!!" she yelled and ran out of the kitchen and to her new room and slammed the door. Mark's eyebrows shot up and he went toward the hallway with the chocolate bar in his hand. Adrian went after him and tried to attack him with his fist. Mark turned around and caught Adrian's fist in his hand. Then, he twisted his arm into a very painful looking position. He punched him in the stomach and Adrian's face filled with pain. Finally, he let go and shoved poor Adrian and his hurt arm into the very mean looking wall. Mark glared at him for a while until he turned around and went toward Angelina's door. And I just watched in horror.

"Next week on Gossip Girl......" blared the T.V. Blake turned it off and looked at Adrian like he was crazy.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Adrian just stared into space. He closed his eyes and I walked over to him with some frozen peas I got from the fridge. I put the peas to the back of his head.

"Help me move him to the couch," I said, desperately looking at Blake. He came over and made a go away signal with his hand and I moved out of his way. He picked up Adrian like he weighed about as much as a little kid. And trust me he didn't. Not to be mean or anything Adrian isn't skinny. Blake put him down on the couch. I put the peas under his head. Hopefully he'll be fine tomorrow. I went to Blake's room and found a spare blanket.

When I went back to the living room, Mark was there looking happy and full. "Angelina's sleeping." He stared at Blake and it looked like they were having some weird conversation in their minds. They probably were for all I know. I went over and covered Adrian with the blanket. Mark finally headed towards his room.

"Isn't it time for you to go to bed, princess?" asked Blake. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's not even 8 pm."

"So? Your curfew is at 7:30. You have to be in the room by then. Or else...." He shrugged.

"Or else what? You'll go all 'RAWR' on me?"

"I'm going to go all 'RAWR' on you even if you are in the room. If you're going to live in this house we have to make some rules."

"Are you kidding me?!? I don't want to even be here! You're holding me against me will and now you want to control my CURFEW??!!?"

"Yup."

"What about Dennis? He isn't even home yet!"

"He can take care of himself."

"What and I can't!??"

"If you could, you wouldn't even be here right now, little princess. Now, off to bed!" he put his hands on my shoulders and steered me to his room. I sighed and opened the door. Blake went to the bathroom, probably to get ready for bed. I went to the closet and got out a pillow with a red power rangers face on it, a blanket with cars on it, and the thickest blanket I could find. I spread out the thick blanket on the floor, next to the bed. I put the pillow and the other blanket on it. No way am I sleeping with Mr. Gossip Girl. Finally, he came out of the bathroom.

"Ummm... what's that?" he asked with a confused face.

"Oh, that's the bed I made for myself," I walked past him and into the bathroom. I locked the door wishing Dennis was back from his shopping trip. I needed a shower and I needed to brush my teeth and hair. Also a pair of pajamas. I did my business and washed my hands. I opened the door to find Blake right outside.

"Were you listening to me pee?" I asked. He looked spaced out. I guess he didn't hear me because he didn't react at all. All of a sudden his blue eyes went blood red and he started saying nonsense sounds. And I screamed. I screamed my guts out. Now, he was saying stuff in what sounded like different languages. I was still screaming and no one came. No one.

Finally, he spoke English, but it wasn't his voice, it sounded like an old man's voice. "The Carrier's blood has been spilled. She must be found and eliminated. Our world is in danger."

Mark dashed inside. Finally. God, how long does it take for a screaming girl to get someone's attention. Blake was still looking straight ahead with his blood red eyes, but he had stopped talking. Mark went into the bathroom filled the sink up with cold water and dragged Blake in the bathroom. Blake's expression remained the same. Mark pushed Blake's face under the cold water and held him there for 30 seconds. He pulled his head out and Blake's eyes were normal again.

"What did he say?"Demanded Mark.

"Why? Why is it so important?" I wanted to know. I'm a very curious person. Can't help it it's in my blood.

"Because he saw a vision of the future." I looked at him to see if he was serious. He was. "What did he say?"

"He said 'The Carrier's blood has been spilled. She must be found and eliminated. Our world is in danger.'" Mark got a grave expression on his face. He was still holding the now fainted Blake up. He dumped Blake on the bed while muttering what sounded like, "That's impossible. No."

"Go to sleep, Ashley. Tomorrow's going to be a long day." And with that he left the room. I did what he said I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ya! Things are going to get serious nowww!!! I tried to make this longer.... I know I lost a lot of readers because I didn't post since September...but the ones who are still reading <3 <3 Love you all <3<3

Please vote, comment, fan, READD!! <3<3<3

Who do you think the Carrier is? HMMMM? I'm going totally off plot... I changed the story so much.....

Song on the right! Thanks to my Asian Panda Bear daughter I'm a fan of The Killers <3

-purplelovercutiepie