Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!7

I opened my eyes and saw the blood red carpet. I sat up slowly, trying to guess my surroundings. I was in Blake's room. UGH. Why him? Why not Dennis?!!?! Dennis is wayyyyy nicer. I got up from the floor and saw that Blake was in the bed sleeping away. I went to his desk and got a hot pink permanent marker. Hehehe..... I went next to sleeping Blake and drew a mustache on his "perfect" face. Muahahaha....Now he's pink mustache man! I took another look at my masterpiece and went out of the room.

I walked down the hall and to the room where Angelina and Adrian were. I opened the door slowly and found them sleeping. On the bed. BOTH OF THEM IN THE SAME BED. WHAT THE HELL?!!?

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?" I yelled at them. Adrian woke up, startled.

"It's not what it looks like!!!" said Adrian looking embarrassed.

"Yeah, right."

"There's only one bed, and Angelina went to sleep and then I went to sleep next to her!!!"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You didn't really give me a choice there did you?"

"Do you like her?"

"Who?"

"Angelina. Duh."

"What about her?"

"Do you like her?!?!?!"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!!!"

"But-" He pushed me out the room and closed the door.

"FINE! BE THAT WAY!" I walked to the living room and sat on the black couch.

The carpet was black; there was a black loveseat, a black couch, and a black armchair. There was also a huge plasma T.V. and a black coffee table. The curtains were made out of black lace. I went to the huge door and tried to open it again. This time they had locked it. Damn.

Off to the side of the living room was the kitchen. It was big and looked like a normal kitchen. I got myself some coco puffs and sat down at the table.

I'm going to die here. In this house. I can feel it. They're going to drain us dry. Why did this happen to me? I didn't do anything bad in life to deserve this! Well, maybe I did. I felt tears stinging in my eyes. I blinked quickly so I wouldn't start crying. Someone touched my shoulder and I turned around in my seat to see who it was.

Dennis was standing there, with a sad smile on his face. Had he heard everything I was thinking right then? He gave me a small nod. His lips parted, as if he was going to say something, but then they closed.

Finally he said, "Hey, I'm going to go to town today to pick up some stuff. I need your size."

"Why?"

"So you don't go around wearing that all the time." He said pointing at Damian's shirt.

"Oh."

"Well? What is your size?" he asked impatiently. I gave him my sizes and he wrote them down on his notepad. Then, he left me and went to Angelina's room.

I finished my cereal and washed the bowl. I walked around a bit, thinking of my future. I ended up dead. In every one. I got tired and I sat down on the couch in the living room. I tried to open the T.V. It didn't open. Dennis came out of the spare room where my friends were staying and headed towards the door.

"A little help please! How do you open the T.V.?"

"Really? You don't know how to open the T.V.?"

"Well, there's no remote and no on/off button. How am I supposed to open it?"

Dennis sighed and said, "Please open, my beautiful television!" The T.V. came on and something on top of the T.V. appeared. It was the remote.

"How did you do that?!??!"

"Magic!" Said Dennis with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, right!"

"Fine, don't believe me. Bye!!!" He went to the door and got something out of his pocket. It wasn't a key, it was something sharp. He poked his finger with it until he got a drop of blood. Wow. Vampires bleed?

"Yes they do. Gosh, stop believing the myths!!!" said Dennis, in an offended tone. He touched the doorknob with his bleeding finger and the door opened. He quickly went outside and closed the door.

I ran to the door, trying to open it again. It was still locked. Darn it. I sat down at the couch again. All my hope is gone.

I stared at the T.V. screen. On it, it said, 'Please pick a network.' And it had a list of channels. I opened the news channel, but it was on commercial. I waited impatiently for them to end.

"ASHLEY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" yelled Blake. Hehehe he saw his new pink mustache. He came into the living room. He was only wearing boxers. Oh my god.

"AW! GOD! Put some clothes on!!!" I said as I put my hand over my eyes. Yes , yes I'm very immature. Trust me, you would be uncomfortable too if you saw the guy that was going to kill you one day, half-naked.

"YOU BITCH! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?!?"

"You were asleep. And there was a marker. Do you need to hear more?"

"What's going on?" said Damian as he came into the room. At least HE had some clothes on. Blake turned around to face him and Damian cracked up.

"You did that?!?!" He asked me, laughing. I nodded.

"You're very brave, Ashley! AHAHA, Dude! You have a pink worm on your face!!!"

"Shut up. You'll pay for this Ashley. MAYBE NOT TODAY, MAYBE NOT TOMMOROW, BUT YOU WILL PAY!!!!" Yup, I'm gonna die.

Thanks for reading!!! Please vote, comment, become a fan!!! Sorry it took so long for me to post this. I had writers block :((((((

-Purplelovercutiepie