Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!12

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I check the bed and Blake wasn't in it. I cleaned up my sheets on the floor, putting them back into the closet. I found a new drawer, and after opening it I found a bunch of new clothes. They were my size exactly. How did Dennis know my size? After washing my face and changing into jeans and a plain white t-shirt, I went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Everybody in the house was up. Blake was humming while making some more pancakes in the kitchen, Adrian was sitting at the table with everybody else eating pancakes. The only one missing was Dawn, who was at her friend's house. I took a seat at the table and Blake immediately brought me a plate full of pancakes. I poured the sticky syrup on them and cut them into little squares, eating them as quick as I could.

"What's up with all the happiness and sunshine today?" I asked when it got really quiet.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," said Damien. He glared at me from across the table. After that everyone finished their breakfast, and cleaned up the kitchen. Blake turned on the television like always and Mark got serious.

"I have some news from the Excellency." We all sat in the living room waiting for his big news. I had no clue what the Excellency was, but it sounded like an important and powerful thing.

"What's the Excellency?" asked Angelina.

"Oh my god. You guys don't know ANYTHING! Okay, so the Excellency is made up of all the kings and queens of the world. Except humans and giants because you're the lowest of the low." Gaints?

"What about animals?!?! They can't even think for themselves. And giants? Really? "

"They don't have monarchs' dumb-ass. And yes. Really." Angelina opened her mouth as if to respond to being called a dumb-ass, but was cut off by Mark's words, "They know about the Carrier, Blake. They said the Protector's powers are getting weaker."

Blake yawned and turned his head away from the television and to Mark, "No problem, we just have to find the new one."

"Dude! Big problem! The last one was found in Russia. Who knows where the new one is today!?!!?"

"She can sense where the Protector is. It won't be long until she starts following the trail." I listened to their conversation carefully, trying to find out as much information as I could.

Adrian spoke up, "Explain what's going on. Who are the Carrier and the Protector? What are they? Why are they so important?"

"Why do you think we would tell you?"

"Because we might be able to help you guys in some way." Mark thought this over and finally sighed.

"From the beginning?"asked Mark.

"Yup. Everything you know about the whole Carrier thing." I answered. Damien looked super bored and went back to his room. Blake was watching Two and a Half Men.

He rolled this eyes but starting talking, "The 'Carrier thing'," he said while making quotation marks in the air, "is this one person who is supposed to rule over everyone in the world."

"Do you know who it is?" asked Angelina.

"Yup. It's Sky. Dawn's best friend and Dawn was the first Protector. A protector is a person that is born to keep the Carrier, Sky, safe. The Protector is born with special powers to protect the Carrier, don't ask what they are! I don't know. And I don't think Dawn will tell you. So basically they protect her until she takes control. And every few years, her Protector's powers weaken until they die, if they're human, or until they're powers completely go away and that's when she senses a new Protectors powers and finds her/him."

"I want to meet her!!!" yelled Angelina.

"No."

"Why?"

"She can't fool around. We have to find the new Protector soon. She can't last long without a Protector." All of a sudden Mark's cell phone started to ring. He got up and started walking to the kitchen.

And his ring tone was "My Milkshake" by Goodnight Nurse.

I have to admit, back in the days, I was pretty obsessed with the song. He flipped his cell phone open and started to listen.

Into the phone he said, "Fine bring her here, the Triple A's want to help us anyways. Whatever. See ya soon." I guess they call us the Triple A's. A lot of people in school used to call us that because all of our names started with A. He flipped the phone closed and walked back to us.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!" sang Adrian before bursting into a laugh. Mark looked ashamed of himself.

"Dawn said Sky wants to come over. Guess you guys dreams will come true." said Mark.

"It's not my dream. I just wanted to meet the person who dominates the world." Angelina replied.

"Whatever." I started ignoring their conversation and started watching Two and a Half Men. I really didn't care if I meet this girl or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! I POSTEDD!! <3<3<3 anyways, hope you like the chapter...I didn't edit it so there might be some mistakes so please point them out :D:D:D:D please vote, comment, become a fan :D:D:D

I put the link of Mark's ringtone ;P I love that song :D:D

-Purplelovercutiepie