Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!6

Ugh, it's so fucking messy! I started ripping the posters off the walls and into tiny little pieces of paper. I threw them in the gray trash bin next to the desk. Then I took everything out of his closet. Nothing was on the hangers anyway; everything he owned was on the floor. I put all of his cloths into a trash bag and put it out side of the door. Then I went to the bathroom. Well at least I'm used to cleaning bathrooms. I clean all of the bathrooms at my house sense my brother doesn't. The mirror wasn't made with glass; it was made out of a sliver stone. I can't break it! I quickly finished with the bathroom and went to put fresh covers on the bed. I didn't dare touch the desk, even thought I really wanted to. I didn't want to know what he hid there. I found a vacuum and dusting fluffy things in the bathroom. I vacuumed and dusted the room.

Now, it looks...PERFECT! Wow I can't believe I never noticed that the carpet was blood red.

What the hell am I doing??!?!?!? This dude and his friends kidnapped me and my friends - I wonder what they're doing right now-and here I am cleaning his room. Oh the irony. I'm such a clean freak! To top it off, my cell phone isn't any where to be found! There's a window!

I tried to open it, but it was bolted shut. Damn it! It was also made of the stone that was used in the bathroom, only this one was made out of a clear stone.

I wonder if Angelina has her phone.... I looked back at the room once more to admire my work and ran out of the room. Their room was easy to find, I just went towards the noise. Did I mention that they are REALLY clumsy? Well, Angelina is anyway. I opened the door and found Angelina "cleaning" the room. Oh, man and I thought Blake's room was messy. This room was a pig sty. There was a bed with a sleeping Adrian on it, two desks, a walk in closet, a bathroom, and the most important thing: a window!

Angelina spotted me and dropped what was in her hand. She ran over to me and gave me one of her killer hugs. She was dressed like me, in a HUGE t-shirt.

"This place," she sobbed, "Sucks monkey balls!"

"Monkeys have balls?"

"I guess so... let me ask Adrian." She went over to the bed and started poking Adrian with a stick. Wait? What? Where did she get the stick? This girl is NOT normal. No wonder we're friends :) .

Adrian started laughing...like a crazy person. Good. Now I know that I'm not the only person here losing my mind.

"I bet monkeys do have balls. Well the guys' anyway." answered Adrian. He was eavesdropping on our pointless conversation.

"Okay we're stuck in a house full of stupid vampires, and we're talking about monkey balls?!!?" I yelled at them. I mean really, how do you get "monkey balls" from "stuck in a fucking house"?!?!

"Oh and also the homosexual monkeys!" added Adrian.

"Enough about the monkeys!!"

"Actually we're talking about the monkeys balls. Not the monkey itself. Well I guess you can count it as-"said Angelina right before Adrian kissed her. Full on the mouth. Okay something is going on here! What the fuck?!?!?

"What the fuck was that!?!!?!?" Adrian just smiles. Angelina blushes like crazy. She's transforming into a tomato! Ugh, we don't have time for this!

"That always shuts her up." Said Adrian.

"Okay we'll talk about that later... do you guys have your phones with you? I can't find mine anywhere!" they immediately checked pretty much everywhere you can hide a phone.

Adrian was still wearing what he was wearing last night. Ew.

"Ugh! They took them!" yelled Angelina. One more thing about her: she has mood swings. One moment she's laughing her ass off, the next she's crying, and the next thing you know she's so angry that you can see steam coming out of her ears. Me, I just have a temper.....a really bad temper.

She sat down on the bed and started crying. I sat down next to her and took her in my arms. She hugged me back. Wait a minute, we still have hope! I forgot all about the window. I got up and tried to open it. It wouldn't open.

"Damn it!" said Adrian. Then he took the stick Angelina had in her hands. He smashed it onto the window with great force. I covered my eyes as soon as I saw the glass was into millions of tiny pieces flying through the air.

Adrian and I stuck our heads out of the broken window to see if we had any hope of escaping. Holy crap. We soooooo aren't in New York any more. We were on a mountain...I wonder which one. I started yelling out for help but I knew none would come. I couldn't see any houses for miles. The closest one was about 10 blocks down. I didn't care. I'm not giving up hope.

I screamed and the others joined me too. Finally a man came out of the closest house and started to run over here.

"YES!!!" yelled Adrian thinking we we're about to be freed, but just then I felt someone grab my shoulders and pull me out of the window.

"No!!!!" I yelled as the person pulled me all the way out of the room. I noticed it was Damian. A hand slapped me hard across my face. It wasn't Damian, he was behind me. No, it was Blake. I put my hand to my cheek. It stung and my vision got blurry. It got clear just in time to see Dennis doing the same thing to Adrian and Mark to Angelina. Adrian was trying to fight back. Dennis just bit him and he passed-out.

Damian let go off me and went over to the window. He stuck his head out. Now Blake was holding me.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING NOW?!? DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE KNIGHTS!" yelled the guy outside. What the hell? Knights? Did we go back in time or something?!

"Sir, please don't! We didn't mean any trouble! I promise it won't happen again." Yelled back Damian.

"You boys should know better than to have humans in the house!"

"Please don't tell them!"

"Fine. I won't, but if I hear anything else, I'm going to. And if you boys get in trouble for ANY reason, I'm not helping you out. EVER AGAIN."

"Thanks sir. Have a good day!" Said Damian. He came out of the window and looked at the passed-out body of Adrian.

"Put him on the bed." Dennis quickly obeyed.

"What the hell was that?!!? Why did you do that?!!?" yelled Mark.

"Cause we want to go home! We don't want to be a part of your hocus-pocus!" yelled back Angelina.

"We're not witches. You bonehead!" snapped Blake.

"What's a knight? Did we go back in time or something?!" I asked.

"The less you know the better," answered Blake right before he bit me.

"Not again!" I said just before the darkness captured me. Man, this is getting REALLY annoying.

Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I tried to make this long... it didn't come out long... well anyway, PLEASE vote, comment , become a fan!

-Purplelovercutiepie

P.S Do you like my new background?!?!