Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!1

"Ashley, your friends are here," yelled my brother down stairs from the living room. I check my self in the mirror. I had on purple skinny jeans, purple converse, and a black paramore t-shirt. Yup, my favorite color is purple. I didn't have any make-up on. For a 17 year old, I looked old. Like a 25 year old, or something like that. Life without any parents aged me. My hair was loose and flowing against my pale skin.

I have black hair with purple highlights. My hair is all natural! Weird, huh? It's just past my shoulders. I have popping green eyes. I live with my brother. Don't ask about it. Okay you want to know? Long story short, my dad (AKA Mr. Asshole) killed my mother and my twin brother. I have two little sisters that live with my aunt in Texas. My brother is 23 years old and legally my guardian. We live in.......guess! If you guessed Forks, you are a dumbass. We live in New York suckers! Oh,and my friends are Adrian, (no, we are not friends with benefits) and Angelina. Angelina has black hair with red highlights, but her natural hair color is brown. She has brown eyes and her hair is just above her shoulders. Adrian has light brown hair with blue/green eyes. They were like my best friends for like, FOREVER!

"Ashleyyyyyyyy, whereeeee areeeeee youuuuuu?" sung Angelina. We are going to a Paramore concert tonight! YAY!

"COMING!"I ran down the stairs, and into the living room. Angelina and Adrian where there. Angelina also had a black paramore t-shirt on, but she had red skinny jeans, and red converse. Adrian had on normal jeans and a green t-shirt. He didn't really want to go to the concert, but me and Angelina made him go.I hugged my friends and we got into Adrian's blue truck.

Adrian got into the drivers seat and Angelina sat in the passengers seat right next to him. Ugh, I hate the back.

"O.MG.! I hope they play Ignorance! If they don't I'll die!" said Angelina.

"Of course they will, it's their number 1 song!"

"Hayley Williams is hot!" That earned him a glare from Angelina. I wonder if she likes him........

"YA!!! We're here!!! Oh shit. The parking lot is packed."said Adrian.

"Just park on the street, I don't want to be late!!!" I said.

"Fine, but we're gonna have to walk."

"Whatever! Just take us to the concert!"

******************* (after the concert) ********************

"That. Was. AWESOME!!!!"

"My throat hurts from yelling."

"That was soooooo worth it."

We were a few blocks away from the car, when a man came from behind of us, and hit Adrian on the head that made him pass-out. Shit, Shit, SHIT! This is not good! I was just about to scream, when he put his hand over my mouth. He took all of us to his car. Angelina was just staring. What the hell!?!?!?! Scream girl, scream!

He put us in his car and locked the doors. There was no more room in the car, because there were 3 other dudes in there.

"Keep an eye on these two," said the person. They put Adrian on the remaining seat , and Angelina and me had to sit on the guys there. What the fuck?!?!?! I am 17 years old and getting kidnapped! Wow! Oh my god, what if these guys are vampires, and they are like royalty? OMG, then I would be living in a story on wattpad!

"What the hell is wattpad?" said the dude in the passenger's seat. I didn't answer back. The car started moving and we were stuck.

I got tired, and I put my head on the guy's chest. Slowly, I started to fall asleep, but right before I did, I felt the guy's mouth lower to my neck and he bit me! WTF?!!? IT BURNS! Then he pulled back.

"Sleep or you'll pass-out." He said into my ear. Wow, what a cheesy line.

Then I think I passed-out, but I'm not sure.....

Please comment and vote! Thanks!