Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!4

*************Recap*************

"I'm not going to be your damn blood supply!" (Authors note: this is all in Ashley's point of view...)

******************************************************

"Yes you are," said Mark.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am...wait, what?"

"Ahahaha! You admit it! I made you confused, sucker!"

"What the heck?"

"Anyway, there is going to be a problem. Where are we going to fit you all? We have six rooms and 5 of them are full. The other two can sleep in the spare room and you can sleep with Blake. There we don't have a problem anymore! I'm a genius." said Dennis, cutting into our argument. WTF! I don't want to sleep with Blake! I barely know the guy! What if he tries to rape me in the middle of the night! Ugh! Life sucks right now!

"Ashley, he's not that bad once you get to know him. Oh and I can read mind, I know, I know, just like Edward......"

"Ugh! Why me!? And there are only four of you guys! There should be two spare rooms!"

"Oh there's Dawn, Blake's twin sister." Wow Blake has a twin?

"I heard my name!" yelled a woman's voice. She walked into the room. She also had dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Huh, just like Blake. I wonder if their twins.... Oh wait they are.....man I'm getting dumb! Not good! The only difference was that her hair was up to her waist and she had a girl's body. Not that I look or anything.......

"Well, Damian I told you to get pretty people, not these emo's from hell!" okay, what a bitch!

"I don't even want to be here! I just want to go home!" I yelled to her. I wonder what Adrian and Angelina will do when they hear we'll be living with vampires for the rest of our lives........

"I'll tell them! Are you hungry Ashley? We have cereal in the kitchen," said Dennis. I hate the fact that he can read my mind.

"Dawn, will let you guys borrow clothes. Right Dawn?" said mark.

"Sure, when hell freezes over." said Dawn with a fake smile.

Dennis was off to tell the others the whole "blood supply" thing. I went to the kitchen and made myself cereal. Yum, coco puffs! I finished it and put the bowl in the sink. What!?! I'm not washing dishes. What the hell am I doing?! I'm supposed to be running away from these freaks, but no! I have to be here eating their cereal! I have to find a phone! Phone, where are you?

"OMFG! You're like REAL VAMPIRES?!," yelled Angelina. She can be soooooo weird sometimes.

"For the 53rd time, YES! WE ARE!," yelled Dennis. Heheheheeh he's mad and I'm happy!

Now find a phone Ashley! I turned around to find a phone, but I smashed into something hard and cold. Shit, shit, shit, SHIT! It was................

I know you guys hate me for leaving it there but Muhahaha! I'm evil : ) DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN! And this is for Meral abla: STOP READING MY STORY! DON'T TELL MY PARENTS ANYTHING!

Hope you liked it!

-purplelovercutiepie