Chapter 1- The Ugliest Kittens

Well you may think that I'm quite lonely considering how obsessed I am with area 11 but the fact is I have three fantastic friends: Sayu, the crazy but always nice and able to keep a secret one, Sophie, basically the gossip girl of the century and Jada, the witty and absolutely hilarious one. When we first met we all just... clicked. We all agree that it's because of three things all of us have in common. 1) We all loved Area 11. We're all going to a concert in a week to see them and we're all really excited. 2) All of us loved  games and anime and anime games and 3) All of us play instruments.

Jada: Piano and Keytar

Sayu: Drums

Sophie: Bass

Me: Electric guitar and a bit of piano

We could all sing.

After a few months of being friends Me, Sayu, Sophie and Jada all decided that we would start a band. It took around a week to straighten out the details such as our name. Sophie wanted something sassy, I wanted something a bit heavy metal, Jada wanted something fun that would make you giggle, Sayu, always the peace maker, wanted all three. It ended up being our first argument, we all laugh about it now but it was pretty intense back then. We kept calling each other bitches and whores and just general name-calling occured. One day we were all giving each other the silent treatment except for Sayu, who was trying to make us shake hands and make up. Then she gave up and the whole room went into a total state of silence. It lasted like this for a long time until Sayu just blurted out "Ive got it!" We all turned around, knowing that she had figured out what our name was going to be. "The Ugliest Kittens!" I frowned, turning the name over in my head. "The Ugliest Kittens..." I murmured and I found myself nodding. The name sounded kind of sassy, but it also sounded like a punk rock name as well as being an oxymoron, making it hilarious to Jada for some reason. I found us all nodding in agreement "Yeah..." We all said. So it was settled.

The second thing we got round to making our first song. It was called Turning the wheel of fortune. We decided that I would be the lead singer in the end. That came as a shock to me. I hadn't been lead anything before I started this band, no one trusted me with the responsibility. The tune was some kind of techno punk rock and God I enjoyed it. Especially the chorus.

At first glance
everyone has their own dance
everyone has their own tune
it's like spinning the wheel of fortune

And I say
everyone should change their dance
everyone should change their tune
stop spinning the wheel of fortune

We recorded that song in a rented recording studio and uploaded it to YouTube, it only got just under a hundred hits at first but as we made more and more songs, a few covers of area 11 and a couple of other bands, even a few more gaming videos, we got more and more subscribers and now we're neck and neck with area 11, with just over 100,000 subs and a PO box to send fan mail to. As well as that we've saved up enough money to go to an area 11 concert in Bristol in a week. I never actually thought we'd make it this far...

A/N
Heyyy its Tee the red here with my very first fanfiction eeeeee! Hehe I hope you're enjoying so far and I wish you a merry whatever there is to be merry about!