Chapter 15- Silly stuff

-Tee's POV-

I waited for Jada to approach me outside my bedroom, at which point she motioned to me to go to the kitchen/dining room. I nodded, entered the room first, sitting down at the table, Jada took her place opposite me and gave a smile, but I could see that under that smile was an element of worry. An expression of concern passed over my face for less than a second, but I let it go. "Alright. So I assume Sparkles* recently told you about you being his sister?" I grinned. So Sparkles* had told her, does that mean I could tell the rest of the band? I nodded and put on a face of calmness, even though I was still partly full of excitement from being told about it, and even as Jada said it, it was still an incredibly surreal statement. "Well, uh... Sparkles* told me that we should keep it a secret. Between us." Jada said. I frowned, more out of conusion than anything. "Why?" Jada shrugged and looked over at the pan of curry, slightly absent-mindedly. "I dunno. He didn't say." The frown grew deeper into my face, I was confused, I mean I didn't really question it, I'm sure he did have his reasons, but I wish he would tell me what they were.

"Anyway...!" Jada's serious expression was wiped off of her face and she snapped out of her trance, suddenly grinning at me. "Deidre's friend, a girl called Emily, a fan of A11 and us is moving to Bristol, purely because Deidre met us and them." I raised my eyebrows. "She lives a few hours from Bristol."
"A few hours? Doesn't that mean like, halfway across the UK?"
Jada laughed and shrugged "She set off an hour or two ago. She should be at Deidre's in about an hour and a half."
"Why didn't you tell me about this before!?" I was happy, but a bit surprised.
"I only knew Emily existed an hour or two ago!" We both laughed and we didn't stop for a solid five minutes. I wiped a tear from my eye as the chuckling died down and we looked at each other. "I haven't laughed like that in something like 7 or 8 months, when..." The smile faded from my face as I remembered why I hadn't laughed like that in so long. My mum. I felt tears brimming my eyes, but Jada managed to quickly change the subject before I started sobbing. "Hey, you wanna wake Megan, Sayu and Sophie up? Dinner's almost ready." She smiled. "Oh, and don't forget to ask Megan if she even wants to have dinner here. Sometimes I forget she doesn't live here, for the amount of time she spends with us." I smiled back at her, but I could feel that the impression of happiness didn't reach my eyes. I nodded and pushed myself away from the table as Jada started to dish up the curry.

As I reached Megan, Sophie and Sayu, I decided to push the negative thoughts I had to the back of my head. I would deal with them later with blades. It surprised me how casually that thought had entered my head, but I pushed it back with the rest of them. I slowly crept up to them, as quietly as I could. I was going to surprise them. A grin that would have suited the Cheshire Cat was now on my face and I waited for a few seconds to come up with my idea. I decided to go simple. I crouched down next to them and then screamed in their ears. Megan jumped and rolled off the pile of sleeping bodies to the other side of the room, Sophie, being used to me doing things like this just jumped slightly, then looked at me and scowled. "Fuck off Tee...". But by far, the most satisfying reaction was Sayu's, who snorted as she got up and pushed a drumstick in my face, almost poking my eye out. "I've got a weapon, don't touch me." Her speech was slurred and I heard Megan laughing from the other side of the room. I snatched the drumstick from Sayu's hand and poked Sophie in the belly. "Get up, sleepyheads. Dinner's ready." I smiled and then walked over to Megan to help her up "I was instructed to ask you whether you wanted to stay for dinner, but I think I know the answer." Megan nodded, then all three of them sleepily walked to the Kitchen/Dining room.

A/N

Hey Guys!

It's Tee here.

I'm tired and sick.

Please kill me.

Bye.