Chapter 4- Surprise!

After we finished performing we got off the stage and I couldn't get over the fact that I had just performed with Area 11... At an Area 11 concert... And me and Sparkles* shared a microphone. Oh. My. God. The next song must have already started while I was staring into space and I felt a poke on my arm and Jada's voice. "You okay, Tee?" I snapped out of my trance and nodded, getting back into the flow of the music and back into the atmosphere of the crowd.

It was around 21:30 when the gig had finished. For some people, like me and Sophie, this wasn't very late, but for the ultimate children such as Jada and Sayu, it was the equivalent of 1am. "I'm tired..." Sayu groaned. "Me too..." Jada grumbled. I shook my head and pulled them to the corner of the field, where we said that we would meet the girl, who was standing, leaning against the fence and smiling. We waved. "Hey!" I said when I was close enough that she would hear me. I always loved meeting fans. " 'Sup" she said a bit excitedly. She gave us the camera, which she had filmed Euphemia with. "Thanks. Hey, what's your name?" I asked her. She pushed her glasses up and pushed the brown hair out of her eyes. "Deidre." She murmured. I pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote each of our numbers on it. She seemed cool, what can I say? "Wanna hang out with us some time?" She nodded and ran of, paper clutched in hand. All four of us chuckled as she ran off. "She seemed like a nice girl." Sophie commented. We started walking back.

The field was rather wide so it would take a few minutes to get from the very corner back to the exit so we started walking slowly, what use is walking quickly if it's going to exhaust us? There weren't many people apart from us here. I giggled as I imagined my family's face when I told them about what happened. That earned me a few strange looks but I didn't care. I carried on walking. But I didn't. I didn't carry on walking I walked slap bang into something. I looked up thinking I'd walked into a wall or something, but then I realized that I had accidentally plunged my face into something softer than a wall. There stood Parv. The guitarist of Area 11. I stumbled back in surprise. "Crap! Sorry!" I mumbled my apologies as Jada and Sophie stopped me from falling. When I regained my balance I looked back at Parv to see the rest of Area 11 standing behind him, laughing. "Watch where you're going." I heard Parv say. We waited for them to regain their composure, they soon did. "So... Uh... What are you guys doing?" I was still kind of starstruck. They are my idols after all. I gulped down any kind of anxiety that could hit me at that moment. "Well... Actually we were looking for you guys." Sparkles* said as he stepped forward, so that he wasn't behind Parv. They were looking for us? Sparkles* seemed to notice our confusion and added something "We were wondering if you wanted to do a song with us some time I mean you guys seem pretty good." I stared for a few moments before nodding. I tapped Sayu's shoulder to hint at the paper we had brought just in case we got to ask for their autographs. She looked at me, slightly baffled only for a few moments and then she just said "Oh." She scrambled through her handbag, looking through lipstick, a few receipts and a bus pass before stumbling upon the paper and passing it to me. I put all four of our numbers on the piece of paper and handed it to him. He did the same and passed it to me. "We'll talk to you guys later, see if we can get some dates for a recording studio. He waved and the whole band left, a bounce in their step.

We stood there for a few minutes, wondering if that really happened. I breathed out, as I realized I hadn't actually been breathing. "Let's go." I was about to take a step forwards when I heard my phone ring with Knightmare/Frame.

It comes alive as I try to sleep, burning inside but buried deep. Watashi- I answered it. It was my sister.

-Jada's POV- (Thats right you weren't expecting that were ya?)

I waited as she answered the phone, but as her face turned to a frown, I knew something was up. I watched her. "Right. Okay... See if you can get a cab to Bristol. Text me where you end up and make sure you have your mobile phone on. There should be some money on top of my chest of drawers in my bedroom. Use that to get here, I saved up in case of emergency. It should be enough." Her voice sounded incredibly strained. "Right. Bye." She looked at us and she looked like she was on the brink of crying. "That was my sister... My mum... She's... She's dead." Then the tears came pouring out.

A/N

Hellooooo againnnnn. I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Heehee! Were you not expecting so much drama at the beginning of the story? Well think again! Keep on reading and thanks for reading in the first place. Love you guys! Byeeeee. ALSO IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT I KNOW OKAY