Chapter 12- His what!?

-Tee POV- 

"You did what!?" Jada looked at me, shocked, while the other band members just stared at me, along with Megan and Deidre. I knew I looked kind of like a guilty child. "That's not good..." Megan said and Deidre looked at her, knowingly. "Why?" I asked, frowning. Megan shrugged, pushing off the question. "Nevermind." I didn't push the question any further. I looked at Sayu and Sophie, they seemed to be in shock. "Hellooooo?" I said and waved my hand in front of their faces. Sophie stared at me, strangely. "All those fanfictions I wrote. I never thought that would actually happen." I frowned, looking at her with equal strangeness. "Fanfictions? Don't tell me you wrote fanfiction about The Ugliest kittens and Area 11" She looked at me guiltily. "Well at least I have something against you now..." I murmured, noting down that fact in my head. "What?" Sophie asked.
"Nothing."

That afternoon was the first time in a few months that I didn't feel like cutting. The first time for a while that I've felt genuinely happy with what's happening. I smiled at myself. I was getting better. I felt my phone buzzing against my leg and I took my phone out of my pocket. It was Sparkles*.
S*: We need to talk. Now.
T:  What? Why?
S*: I need to tell you something. I heard about you and Leo by the way.
I frowned. Was that what this was about? Was he unhappy about me and Leo or something? He did hug me when I was crying.\
T: K. Where?
S*: Meet me at my apartment.
T: On my way.

I got up and started walking to the door, grabbing my coat and my bag in case it rained or some other emergency like that. "Jada, Sayu, Sophie, I'm going out!" I shouted through the apartment. I then heard three resounding "Okay!"s.

When I get to Sparkles* and  Parv's apartment, Sparkles* opens the door just before I knock. "Hey." He said. "Come in." I did as I was told. The apartment was silent apart from us. I wondered for a moment where everyone else was. "Where's Parv?" I ask Sparkles*. He shrugs and smiles knowingly. "Him, Kogie and Leo have gone out for take away or something." I smile and sit down on the couch. "So... You needed to talk to me about something?" He sat down on the couch next to me. "Yeah. You want a drink or something?"
"I'm 16."
"Yeah. I meant like... Orange juice or something like that."
"No thanks."
There are a few moments of silence and awkwardness. "Right... I need to tell you something."
"I gathered." I said sarcastically..
"Okay... Uh..." He rubs the back of his neck with his hand. "I'myourbrother." He rushed the words out incredibly quickly. "What?" I heard him but the information came so suddenly I couldn't quite believe it. "I'm... uh... I'm your brother." I stared at him and he stared back at me, waiting for my reaction. "Tee?" I carry on staring, processing this information was harder than I could imagine. "Hey... uh.... You okay? Do you need a bucket to throw up in or a cushion to faint onto or something?" I nodded slowly, "A cushion would be nice..." I said. I felt kind of dizzy, like I was gonna faint or something along those lines.Just before I black out I see Sparkles* grabbing a cushion and placing it behind my head.

 I woke up in the same position I was when I blacked out, except I see from the amount of light that's flooding into the room, it's now early evening and Sparkles* isn't in here anymore. I slowly straightened up on the couch, mulling over what had happened before I passed out. He offered me a drink... Then... He said he needed to tell me something.... Then.... Oh my god. My eyes widened even though there was no one to see my shock. "I'm his sister."

I remained in this small state of shock for a few moments until the door to the kitchen in the apartment opened and out came Parv, ready meal in hands. He stopped upon seeing me. "Hey Tee. You alright?" I nodded slowly as Parv sat down next to me and started eating his ready meal. "I saw you passed out when I came in the house and there was a note from Sparkles* saying that he needed to explain something to Jada and he'd be back in a few hours. He told you about... you know... Didn't he?" I nodded again, knowing exactly what he was talking about. There were another few minutes of silence as Parv carried on eating. "But what about my Mum...? Who was she if she wasn't my real Mum?" Parv looked at me and smiled.
"She was your real Mum, she sent Sparkles* away to a foster home because she was too young to handle a child at the age he was born. Then 10 years later, you were born. And your Dad left because he thought he couldn't handle the responsibility and then there was also..." I cut him short not wanting to relive those memories. "I know."