Chapter 7- Giggle-fest

-Sparkles* POV-

 After the song had finished, I felt the rush of the music, that I got after playing any song but that soon faded when I saw the state that Tee was in. I couldn't help it. I just... hugged her.

-Tee POV-

Now that I'd stopped crying, the real awkwardness of the situation started to hit me. I was in between two of my idols, who were hugging me and I had been crying, seemingly for no apparent reason. "G-guys... I've s-stopped crying..." I murmured and they both let go and their face went a deep red.

Jada and Sophie rushed over like a bullet. They kept asking me if I was okay and whether I want to carry on. It hit me how much The Ugliest Kittens were like a family. Jada was like a mother, looking over all four of us, Sayu was the youngest sister, childish and hyperactive, Sophie was the older sister, the one that always acted strong and smiled for all of us and I was the middle child, holding the family together. I smiled at that thought and the other three went into a frenzy. "She smiled! Thats the first time she's smiled in like two weeks!" I heard Sayu say excitedly. The smile went as quickly as it came but the others were still obssessing. It was as if they had won some great victory.

After Jada, Sophie and Sayu stopped, Kogie looked unsure and he asked us "Are you guys okay to perform?" I just nodded, I felt slightly stronger somehow. Not much stronger, I still had cracks all through my heart but it was as if the pieces were glued together somewhat, not firmly, but glued all the same.

After around an hour of performing a mixture of Area 11 songs and other songs, we finally reached the song and I know exactly why Jada picked it. She knew that this was the song that always cheered me up, she wanted to make me feel better so she picked this as a last ditch effort. I doubt that it would make me feel too much better but it would keep me standing and slightly more stable. I remembered the scars on my wrist, another sign that I'm unstable. I wonder what the band would think if I showed them that. I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt right now so they couldn't see the cuts. I shook the thoughts away and glanced over at the others. They looked exhausted. Sayu grinned. She knew what song was coming up too. "Last song of the day, guys! Let's make it good!" She counted down from three and we started.

Parv and I started up on the guitars and I had to sing almost immediately.

Rockstar- Nickelback

Don't judge me, alright? I just find this song cheers me up because it's so true about the 'Rockstars' roaming the streets... Plus it sounds kind of good when we sing it...

(Sparkles*=S* Tee=T Sparkles* And Tee= S*T Kogie and Sophie= KS)

T: Im through with standing in line to clubs we'll never get in

T :Its like the bottom of the ninth and Im never gonna win

T: This life hasnt turned out quite the way I want it to be

I heard both Sophie and Kogie say the same thing at the same time in a really deep voice: "So tell me what you want." I tried to supress the laugh that was coming. I always laughed at that deep voice, it was just so funny... At that point I didn't even think about my outside life, there was just me and the music.

S*: I want a brand new house in an episode of cribs

And a bathroom I can play baseball in

And a King-Sized tub, big enough for 10 plus me

KS: So what you need?

Do not laugh. Do not laugh.