Chapter 17

EMILYS POV

I woke up this morning feeling a little bit nausea. I decided it wasn't that bad and that I was going to go to school. oh yeah I forgot, the reason I was probably feeling like that was because it is going to be the first time i will see Jack since the hospital.

The morning is kinda a blur because I was stressing out about school.  When i got there I went to my first class and then the rest until it was time for math.

As I sit in my seat the bell rings. and jack isn't here. great I think to myself.  All the stress and he didn't even show up.

I honestly don't remember what happened in the classes after that but when I got home I went straight to sleep.

The next day I wake up and do my normal morning routine which is: brush my teeth, style ny hair, and do my makeup. I only put on mascara and sometimes a little white eyeliner on my water line.

As I walk into school I see Jack talking to Sam and Jack, his best friends. I walk past them and he doesn't even say anything to me but I know he saw me.

I get more and more anxious as the day goes on and then the time comes to go to math. I walk in about 2 minutes before class starts planning to talk to Jack.

When i walked in I saw some thing and slowly walked out of the class hoping no one saw me.

I can't believe he would fucking do that. He was fucking making out with Lilly. I am completely done with his bullshit.

I went home and cried into my pillow when I got a text from Zak.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it and I love all you guys. I have some things coming up that I can't wait for you guys to read. I'm not sure when I'll update but I will make sure it's twice a week. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment your thoughts and ideas for the story.