Chapter 4

Ems POV

Finally school is over. I'm seriously done with everything. I was really happy because of what happened with Jack but idk how to feel any more and I don't know what's changing.

The weekend went by normally with me doing nothing. then I got a text from my friend Amy.

*I need to tell you something about Jack* she said

*What is it* I texted back quickly and was getting very impatient.

*Jack and Jasmine are dating* she texted back.

My jaw dropped. I knew they were friends and talked but still. they honestly did not look good together or maybe it was just me because I wasn't happy about it.

Jack had thick blonde hair that he always put the front up. he had gorgeous eyes and was very tall. taller than me. I would say 5'9 or around that.

Jasmine had brown hair but hers was lighter and a lot thinner. and I'm not talking just average hair, I'm saying really really thin. she was basically a stick. she had no boobs and literally no ass. In my opinion he could have done way better and even if that wasn't me.

I wasn't ready for school tomorrow. the weekend went by so fast. I also didn't want to see Jack. And the fact that he's dating someone just totally pisses me off.

________________________

Sorry for the long wait and for the swears I guess but that's just how it's gonna be. Recommend this to your friends and when I get to 10 reads I'll add another chapter :* Please comment and leave ideas or your thoughts

The Shy Girl (Jack Johnson FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara